I loved your birdie the last time I saw it but I didn't see the words with it. Very creative! Peace that passes all understanding...wouldn't that be wonderful! At Christmas time I can almost believe it.
Yes,how true. It is a peace that passes all understanding and the very meaning of Christmas is often lost in what has become a very un-peaceful time. Thank you for popping over to my blog and for your kind comments. And now I have found your blog with its words of wisdom and beautiful photos.
Oh this is a great shot just as your header is. Love the birdies in the silver snow. And the words say it all for me...it is calm and so peacefull when it snowed. Happy day to you and yours.
The sparkly snow ~ so beautiful! I can almost hear the crunching sound as you walk on it. I just love nature ~ all quiet and calming. Very lovely picture!
11 comments:
I loved your birdie the last time I saw it but I didn't see the words with it. Very creative!
Peace that passes all understanding...wouldn't that be wonderful! At Christmas time I can almost believe it.
Yes,how true. It is a peace that passes all understanding and the very meaning of Christmas is often lost in what has become a very un-peaceful time. Thank you for popping over to my blog and for your kind comments. And now I have found your blog with its words of wisdom and beautiful photos.
Oh this is a great shot just as your header is. Love the birdies in the silver snow. And the words say it all for me...it is calm and so peacefull when it snowed.
Happy day to you and yours.
The sparkly snow ~ so beautiful! I can almost hear the crunching sound as you walk on it. I just love nature ~ all quiet and calming. Very lovely picture!
Beautiful!
Wonderful lines and magical photo!
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your nice comment.
And peace to you as well my friend :)
Merry Christmas!
I had to read and reread the first few lines. Such a wonderful wish for everyone.
Here's wishing you a very Blessed Christmas!
This photo is awesome... love the sparkling snow! Have a blessed Christmas!
Merry Christmas to you ...... a peace that passes our understanding because It is just too Big and we are too small :)
Hugs, Kimmie
This instills such a silence within.
Post a Comment