Monday, December 21, 2009

Socks ~

Cats are connoisseurs of comfort.
James Herriot

May this day
find
you
wrapped 
in comfort and love

Taken by my
daughter-in-law
of 
their cat
Socks

15 comments:

MaryAnn Ashley said...

A cup of tea, crumpet & a good book and your kitty will be set.

cristie said...

solid comfort. period. xox

Mrs. E said...

If I could spend all day that way...!

nancy neva gagliano said...

socks and i had good naps today!! cuddled under, snow outdoors.

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Now I want a cat!

joyce said...

I love your header with the little bird. And Socks certainly looks like he down't want to be disturbed!

Dorothy said...

Those are lovely thoughts and wishing you happy holidays.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

Anonymous said...

comfy = kitty, doesn't it :)

Sande said...

We had a socks too. Same attitude, different color.

Anonymous said...

so peaceful.

Anonymous said...

That is one cozy looking kitty! It is snowing snowing snowing here. I wish I could be snuggled in a blanket today rather then going to work...sigh...

Have a lovely day!

Steve Gravano said...

I do wish I was a house cat!

Annie K said...

Now that is the life!

Sandy K. said...

Herriot really understood animals, didn't he? What I'd like, however, is a cat who didn't like my knitting. Strings of yarn, balls of yarn, knitting needles doing their work...cute as the inital playtime is, the less I get done on those projects which need to be done in short-order! The worst is actually biting through the yarn before I can distract her!

Dagmar said...

Ohhh this one is tooooo sweet.