Thursday, December 31, 2009

In the Waiting ~

A new year

waiting

to be
written
May yours hold
a
wonderful
story

15 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Oh, and my yours, too!

Steve Gravano said...

Beautiful post, may your new year be full of peace, happiness and warmth.

Anonymous said...

i liked your noisy gong comment...i will picture that i my mind today.

i like the words on your word collage on snow.

do you take some of the photos that you use here?

i am also wondering about that bird photo on the header...where did that come from?

shalom

ELK said...

to you as well my friend...the snow looks like jewels! deeds is a good one!

S. Etole said...

I take almost all of the photos I post here ... in the winter, the majority of them are taken through triple glaze windows as the snow prevents my getting out. The bird in the header was taken through the dining room window ... he was on the top of a snow drift eating some seed that the wind had scattered from the bird feeder.

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Beautiful!

Happy New Year!

Kala said...

I hope this new year holds MANY wonderful stories for you Susan.

donna said...

I enjoy both your words and your photos. Taken through the window? My goodness, your windows must be cleaner than mine:)

Mary said...

As may yours!
I look forward to visiting more in 2010, and getting to know you better.

Blessings,
Mary

annie hoff said...

It looks very cold where you are but very beautiful too. I Hope you have a joyful and peaceful New Year. A new year in the waiting indeed! What will it hold I wonder?

Anonymous said...

Your photos are awesome even through triple glaze!! I have 3M window insulator plastic to deal with :( and I'm too wimpy to get out because of the cold :)
Happy New Year! and thank you for always being so encouraging!

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. Happy 2010! may all your worries go away and all your wishes come true :)

Unknown said...

that's a great thought .... the story yet to be written ... happy new year to you too!

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Right back at you, beautiful lady!

Anonymous said...

i really like the photo of the bird in the header.

and glad to hear that you take the photos.

now i am going to catch up with your other posts.