very calming image.
I love it! The snow looks like the wet, heavy stuff. And so soft!
Snow covered trees in a forest always make me think of story book fairy tales for some reason. The snow makes everything quiet. Nature is really 'true beauty' ~ yes?
fabulous how you tucked the words in there...
The world will be soft and sillent underneath the snow.
I love that special branch. So creative. So quiet. I read through Hope's blog. She's an amazing person. An inspiration, truly.
I love this!
I love when the branches are all covered with snow. Like Catherine, I'm reminded of Narnia.
I *heart* snow on tree branches!
Ooh the colour tones of this image are breath taking.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
very calming image.
I love it! The snow looks like the wet, heavy stuff. And so soft!
Snow covered trees in a forest always make me think of story book fairy tales for some reason. The snow makes everything quiet. Nature is really 'true beauty' ~ yes?
fabulous how you tucked the words in there...
The world will be soft and sillent underneath the snow.
I love that special branch. So creative. So quiet. I read through Hope's blog. She's an amazing person. An inspiration, truly.
I love this!
I love when the branches are all covered with snow. Like Catherine, I'm reminded of Narnia.
I *heart* snow on tree branches!
Ooh the colour tones of this image are breath taking.
Post a Comment