That is some thick frost! Beautiful, isn't it? You've captured it well and managed to make it stand out whether its against the blue sky or the antiqued sky!
All of these are equally lovely Susan! Looking forward to the forecast storm for Christmas Eve to shoot such beauty. Thank you for recently pointing me in the direction of Hope's blog! She needs all our prayers!
11 comments:
they make me feel cool already :)
That is some thick frost! Beautiful, isn't it? You've captured it well and managed to make it stand out whether its against the blue sky or the antiqued sky!
...makes for lovely photos!!!
;^)
Merry Christmas!
;^)
I love when the trees are covered in frost like this..
Just beautiful!! Everything looks like crystal!
beautiful! the benefits of the beauty of snow without the gray skies and slushy streets!
Merry Christmas!
I love the frosted branches stark against the blue. Beautiful.
I love to wake up to a frosty morning like this....and if it stays frosty all day...that's okay, too....as long as the roads are good !
A fairy land. I feel like a kid again!
All of these are equally lovely Susan! Looking forward to the forecast storm for Christmas Eve to shoot such beauty.
Thank you for recently pointing me in the direction of Hope's blog! She needs all our prayers!
I always love to see how snow is able to lay easy on branches like this. Great colors Susan.
Post a Comment