Thursday, December 3, 2009

December ~


Remember
This December,
That love weighs more than gold!
J Bacon

13 comments:

cristie said...

lovely on all accounts. xox

Dorothy said...

I love your quote..it's so true and this is a beautiful blog.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

L.L. Barkat said...

Marvelous golden pine cone, dressed and ready, waiting.

Anonymous said...

A good thought indeed!

Steve Gravano said...

Great thought and photo. We have a few of the large pine cones decorated by the boys. Over the years, the glued glitter has come off. We never wanted to get rid of them because the boys made them. Maybe they'll let me paint them gold!

Mrs. E said...

Beautiful picture! I like your eye! And that quote is so true.

Janet Oberholtzer said...

Beautiful post - both the picture and the quote.

Congrats - you are the winner of my winning Wednesday!
Please email me your address - JanetOberholtzer@gmail.com

Unknown said...

sweet :)
I'd love to see a jewelry commercial say something like that ...... they seem to get it twisted around wrong

Dagmar said...

Ohww yea I'll embrase myself with lots of love with a golden glow.

Every time I'm here in your space I feel so calm and in place, in peace at heart. I want to let you know and thanks you so much for sending out this aura. Happy warm december to you. Dagmar

beth said...

I will remember this with all my heart !

Jewels said...

Love that photo and LOVE that quote :)

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Oh yes it does! You photo instills beauty and love to all who gaze upon it.

Unknown said...

I love coming here ! Thank you so much for these unique and meaningful posts. Pieces of your heart.