Oh this is a great post about lending a hand. I've just paid the car parking ticket for a guy who hadn't enough change on him and the smile and gratitude he gave me were brighting up my day. It'll last for the week to make me smile and feel good. It's so easy and small to feel great. I always say what you give you'll get back one way or the other.
Thank you for your kind words on my blog which led me here. I love your site. I'll stop by for again for a visit. Looks like we might be neighbors huh?
The pictures of the hands just say it all...that there is no task harder to do if everyone shares what they are gifted with. And as Christians, we are to reflect the Lord's love and kindness to others. How wonderful it would be when that act of simple love and kindness gets going...Merry Christmas and thank you for visiting me. God bless.
We lent a fruit tree and some art supplies. It was an expensive $10. ;-) My children did the choosing. (other blog http://greeninventionscentral.blogspot.com )
8 comments:
thanks for the link ... am off to find out what its about.
Oh this is a great post about lending a hand. I've just paid the car parking ticket for a guy who hadn't enough change on him and the smile and gratitude he gave me were brighting up my day.
It'll last for the week to make me smile and feel good. It's so easy and small to feel great. I always say what you give you'll get back one way or the other.
Love this! What a great way to post about this challenge - the pictures work so well with your words!
Thank you for your kind words on my blog which led me here. I love your site. I'll stop by for again for a visit. Looks like we might be neighbors huh?
i looked twice, then noticed the different hands... pretty neat way to show how we ALL can do something, no matter how simple, but always with heart.
The pictures of the hands just say it all...that there is no task harder to do if everyone shares what they are gifted with. And as Christians, we are to reflect the Lord's love and kindness to others. How wonderful it would be when that act of simple love and kindness gets going...Merry Christmas and thank you for visiting me. God bless.
This is beautiful - words and pictures.
I love the beautiful sparrow up above.
We lent a fruit tree and some art supplies. It was an expensive $10. ;-) My children did the choosing. (other blog http://greeninventionscentral.blogspot.com )
Post a Comment