and that doesn't mean we're lonely but then the surprise of the other... like this how we are shown it again and again. May I use that picture as my desktop one? I can't tell you how much I love it.
isn't quiet snow the best!? our little feathered friends are especially precious this time of year... if he's anything like 'ours', his discovery of YOUR little haven will bring his friends and theirs...
I am so glad that Glynn's post led you over to my place...because now I am blessed by my visit here! What beautiful photographs. Just lovely. I am enjoying poking around....
27 comments:
Indeed it is. Love the mood the photo creates... so many ways to interpret it!
This is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
;^)
Wow, love that photo! I bet it was so exciting to see that bird that you didn't feel alone anymore :)
but sometimes alone is also beautiful.
thanks for stopping by my sentimental shoe post. :-)
Beautiful photo! I am lousy at photographing birds--and now, I may give up! I don't think it gets any better this one!
The poem and the photograph are beautiful.
Well he's not alone, he's got you to take care with all your love you put into taken this picture. I love it!
yes, sometimes "alone" carries no implications, judgments or hidden meanings at all.
me too.
thanks for visiting my site and for your kind words
Wow - beautiful picture!
Alone can be good, but it can also be ... well, too alone.
But thanks to modern technology - we are not as alone, we can 'touch' each other with pictures and words ... and you do it well!
A beautiful picture & one can tell that it hails from the colds of Minnesota! Keep those seeds coming and he will soon not be alone ;)
Sweet little bird! Being alone is sometimes good for the soul ~ you can hear your own thoughts. Lovely picture!
just.amazing.you.are.
elk
He will not ever leave you, nor will He forsake you. :)
and that doesn't mean we're lonely
but then the surprise of the other... like this
how we are shown it again and again.
May I use that picture as my desktop one? I can't tell you how much I love it.
vulnerable...sweet...
Deb, feel free to use it for your desktop ... I'm glad you like it. Thanks to all of you for your comments.
isn't quiet snow the best!?
our little feathered friends are especially precious this time of year...
if he's anything like 'ours', his discovery of YOUR little haven will bring his friends and theirs...
this alone is beautiful.
p.s. keep his feeder full this winter.
S.--
I am so glad that Glynn's post led you over to my place...because now I am blessed by my visit here! What beautiful photographs. Just lovely. I am enjoying poking around....
Laura
Your pictures are beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
What a 'solid' metaphore. There is a depth to knowing who we are before we become interedependent isn't there?
beautiful!
So glad to find you - I loved this photo and poem. They both certainly give a person pause. Very nice.
Wonderful. Photo and words.
What a powerful image. And a powerful question.
Yes. Yes I will.
Post a Comment