Sunday, August 10, 2014

On The Watch ~

"Never say there is nothing beautiful
 in the world anymore.
 There is always something to
 make you wonder
 in the shape of a tree,
 the trembling of a leaf."
Albert Schweitzer
*  *  *
may you find beauty
in unexpected places this week

18 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These wonderfully intricate shaped leaves, and the red branches! Only God could make this.

Joan Elizabeth said...

Unexpected places ... I will look about and see what I find.

Anonymous said...

Pretty images. God bless your week.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

hope your week is full of much beauty, even more than what you showed us today

Katie said...

i hope you can find lots of beauty this week, too. : )

Maureen said...

A wonderful reminder . . . and true.

Anonymous said...

Beauty is alive in God's LOve.

Unknown said...

I always enjoy your posts. I've really been having a time finding something to snap. I have even been using different things for background. I don't think I'm famous Yet LOL....

Linda said...

In these difficult days, this is such a poignant reminder. Yes, beauty. Even in the midst of suffering and sorrow because He is here.

Vicky said...

The delicacy of the spider's web entwined with the intricacy of that leaf truly make for a beautiful discovery. The words marry to the image and both leave me smiling and appreciating deeply.

Ruth Hiebert said...

Beauty is everywhere. I love these subtle images.

Tracy said...

Oh, yes... there's beauty at every turn, if we just keep our eye and heart open for it all! :o) Like you do here, Susan... ((HUGS))

Kerri Farley said...

One of my favorite quotes ....and so very true!

Debbie said...

so beautiful!!!!

Debby Ray said...

Yes, Susan...there is MUCH beauty to behold...your leaf images are amazing!

Unknown said...

Wonderful images with beautiful colour and contrast.

Beth said...

Such cool leaf colors--that purple is a "Wow!" Knowing you has taught me to look at the small, every day things and find beauty. I've been so much better at that since I started reading your blog several years ago. Thank you for that! :>)

caryjo said...

Another "WOW!". Good thinking, good sharing.