(a little click will enlarge)
"The lovely flowers
embarrass me.
They make me regret
I am not a bee.”
"The lovely flowers
embarrass me.
They make me regret
I am not a bee.”
Emily Dickinson
* * *
actually I prefer
looking at them but
Miss Dickinson does have
a way with words
you can read more about her



17 comments:
I love the white ones! I have not seen them before, they are so elegant, like a bride.
Beautiful delicate flowers! And the last photo with a bee is fabulous!
Remarkable images! Love them very, very much!
The flowers are splendid, but the bee shot is super!! What is that flower the bee is on? Emily has always had a way with words...
Yes,I would rather be watching the bees on the flowers than to be a bee. Beautiful images here.
Ginny, that is a scabiosa or pincushion flower. They come in different colors.
My flowers have been overheated.
What pretty photos. I remember having the lavender pincushion flower one time.
I Agee Emily does have a way with words. But I too would not want to be a bee.
Your photos of the pretty flowers are lovely. I have often wondered what it would be like to be able to fly like a bird, or a bee. Just imagine what a wonderful experience it would be, and all those new discoveries, Wow! Guess I'm just a hopeless romantic!:)
How Lovely!
I like all the flowers, the white one is not your ordinary flower.. i love it and i am glad i am not a bee
Is it amazing how we respond to flowers..the different colors and variations. The bees they might tend to spend more time with the sweeter varieties but they will buzz from one to another without judgment of how they look. In that way, I wish we were all human "bee-ings" and seeing the beauty in all people…pincushions and lantana and lavender…black, brown, white, yellow, red...
Susan, you make the world a more beautiful place. Thank for the bouquet today.
You must spend so much time with your camera to capture such amazing images. I love the way your passion shows through.
I just wanted to let you know that Grace Gal won my giveaway. Thanks so much for playling along.
Yes, she did have a way with words--but I agree with you--and looking at these was a real treat--
You always find the most wonderful quotes to go with your beautiful images, Susan.
Pretty, pretty, pretty. Love it.
Post a Comment