So true, those words. The D.C. area is supposed to get up to a foot of snow and ice tonight. March has come in like a lamb but wants us to know it isn't serious about spring yet.
I hope those icicles means you've had a little melting! Frigid cold here this weekend. I did not stick my nose out of doors for two days. :( xo Catherine
The cold and cold...so much worse there than here. But I'm filled with coldness all day long. So sorry for what you are going through. And your birds. So much cold is spread around. Bless you...
Such beautiful forms. Snow and ice are beautiful if you don't fall down in it :) I was just reading a lovely bit about snow on Nib's End blog...lovely words for snow :)
28 comments:
Such pretty images, Susan.
Have a good afternoon.
So true, those words. The D.C. area is supposed to get up to a foot of snow and ice tonight. March has come in like a lamb but wants us to know it isn't serious about spring yet.
Hoping the SUN wins!!!
i like the icicles on the railing, so pretty .. and i have not seen them in over 50 years.
I like the icicles.They are pretty but also speak of milder temperatures.
Looks much like here, Susan, and it's been very, very icy because of the melt/freeze, but the snow IS disappearing, little by little. :-)
I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
I hope those icicles means you've had a little melting!
Frigid cold here this weekend. I did not stick my nose out of doors for two days. :(
xo Catherine
You are so good at finding beauty around you!
It's the same story here too! Be keeping warm. :o) So nice to catch up with you Susan after a break. ((HUGS))
Your photographs are stunning.
Beautiful captures of winter's majesty.
I have NEVER said that I am anxious for spring--winter is my favorite season--But I am saying it now--I am anxious for spring--we are iced in also--
silent beauty
Still in the depths of winter in March....such a crazy year. I really like the design in your second image, Susan!
Very pretty icicles. We're icing and snowing here today so maybe I'll be able to catch some shots of my own tomorrow :)
you are such a gift
and your images pure joy
...thank you:)
-Jennifer
ooohhh I LOVE that second image, soooo simply beautiful!!
The cold and cold...so much worse there than here. But I'm filled with coldness all day long. So sorry for what you are going through. And your birds. So much cold is spread around. Bless you...
I do hope it warms up for you soon. I was able to go to the bird feeders without a coat just now.
The thaw is arriving.
Such beautiful forms. Snow and ice are beautiful if you don't fall down in it :) I was just reading a lovely bit about snow on Nib's End blog...lovely words for snow :)
did you write the "tag" poem? iLike it aLot.
winter won out the game here yesterday. new snow. more new snow. today it's supposed to rain. i'd rather have more snow and a slow melt…
blessings.
Darlene, yes I did.
Truely amazing... Just love it
It takes a patient eye to find beauty in the grip of winter.
How lovely! The icicles are amazing.
(i'm clapping) love the details. xox
I love the little details in nature that you observe, Susan. I hope Winter weather has passed for you now where you live.
Post a Comment