"If there is no door
to your dream,
create one."
E'yen A. Gardner
* * *
Behold, I stand at the door and knock:
if any man hear my voice,
and
open the door,
I will come in to him,
and will sup with him,
and he with
me.
Revelation 3:20
* * *

31 comments:
very true. i am working on creating mine.
Loved your verse. It has lot of meaning in it!
Seek and ye shall find... yes! I'm working on creating more of those openings too. :o) LOVELY image, Susan! Happy Days ((HUGS))
Excellent!
What a proactive thought! It's not a pity party waiting for someone to send an invitation :)
what a beautiful old key, I have not seen one of these in many decades... and that is a new quote to me and is so true..
What a lovely photo. God bless you this weekend.
We just need to open that door...a constant prayer of mine!
Wonderfully wise words! I hope you have a great weekend!
perfect...love the image!!
This is a wonderful post. A very meaningful message.
Good thought and lovely picture.
I love your bird shot, you must had had the camera on fast shots. This is a good message. I think sometimes we need to take action, and sometimes we need to pray and wait. How do you tell which?
this image, when
clicked is
beauty
enlarged
this image, when
clicked is
beauty
enlarged
this image, when
clicked is
beauty
enlarged
this image, when
clicked is
beauty
enlarged
we had a key like that at my childhood home. though when we did actually lock the door, the key was on the porch. and come to think of it...there was only one key.
oh friend.
so much beauty here for the basking.
thank you,
Jennifer
Love This!
Love this, as usual. AND He's what counts, as usual, and forever and ever.
Thanks for sharing so beautifully and grabbing hearts around and about.
I love this, I am so having a hard time creating that door!
Very wise advice.
Happy weekend!
xo Catherine
As always, your design is impeccable. How do you come up with all these wonderful designs/photos?
The verse is one of my favorite.
Very true! One of my most favorite quotes that sits in front of me is "Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it." Goethe
what a wonderful and meaningful quote, somethin i needed to read just now.
Yes! Working on creating one now :)
My husband refinished the old doors on our old house. He was so taken with the old locks that he disassembled them, machined them, and put them back together. We each carry one of those old keys. It is a reminder to me that our heart holds the key to our dreams. God put it there Himself!
Love it. I just posted it as my Facebook status. I have many friends who needed to hear that. Thank you!
Do we create the doors or do the doors create us?
Yes!!
Post a Comment