Friday, March 21, 2014

Not Quite Yet ~


"The first day of spring is one thing
The first spring day is another."
Henry Van Dyke
*  *  *
'Nuff said.
 

20 comments:

Deanna said...

wow, happy spring huh?? Beautiful images!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

tis a beautiful sight, but I can't believe it is still there this late in March. that quote is perfect

Ruth Hiebert said...

So true! Definitely doesn't feel spring like here today,but hopefully soon.

Lisa Gordon said...

Not yet here, either.
We have not had an additional snow, but it is soooooo cold.

These are beautiful winter scenes, Susan.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Pretty scenes but I know you are ready for some color!
Have a blessed weekend.

Linda said...

But soon… I hope :)

Anonymous said...

She'll be commin' round the mountain when she comes...

Ginny Hartzler said...

A stark beauty!!

Debby Ray said...

That is absolutely the truth. But what you will, snow will always be beautiful :)

rjerdee said...

Enough, already, alright!

Nava said...

Pretty photos---and true words!!

Debbie said...

awww, so true but your view is beautiful!! My crocus are blooming, it won't be long now!!

Beth said...

Wonderful capture of the beauty of snow. However, I'm sure you're ready, as am I, for crocuses, daffodils, tulips, and green grass!

Joan Elizabeth said...

What a clever quote. Soon real soon. The jonquils are already poking their green spears up in our garden ready for winter :-)

Unknown said...

Happy Spring.. Hopefully you get some warmer weather soon.

Hugs~

Linda P said...

A beautiful snowy scene, but I hope you get what we imagine is some typically Spring weather soon with sunshine and colourful blooms.

Tracy said...

Oh, yes... a bit like here too... still waiting... ;o) At least there's beauty and love while we wait. ((HUGS))

Mersad said...

Since we didn't have any snow here over winter I'm really enjoying other peoples snow images, like these here. But I do also know that people who what a snowy winter are fed up with it by now.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

caryjo said...

Oh, yes. We walk through this so often. IF I was in Uganda, it would not be an issue of the coldness. But in about 6 weeks we'll be heading for normal stretch of time...and then tooooo hot. Great photos, though...as usual.

Barbara said...

Hope you get to experience spring soon!