Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Path ~

“End? No, the journey doesn't end here.
  Death is just another path.
 One that we all must take.”
J.R.R. Tolkien
I run in the path of your commands
 for you have set my heart free.
 Psalm 119:32
*  *  *
alongside 
one another 
the beginning
 and 
the ending lie

21 comments:

Joan Elizabeth said...

It is fascinating to see the green among the fallen leaves ... we don's see that much here.

Anonymous said...

Pretty Autumn photos.

Anonymous said...

The season is indeed turning!
xo Catherine

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I like the contrast in the last photo. and it looks like a beginning or and end in the first.

Valerie Kamikubo said...

Autumn has not started yet in Southern California. The past two days have been in the eighties and nineties. I'm ready for it now, I think.

Nancy said...

With death comes life just as in the seasons...the end of one brings riches from another....

Unknown said...

Love this... Such beautiful photos.

Hugs~

Dea Moore said...

So very true, Susan. The emotion that rose with these words, these truths, the beauty of your art caught me by surprise...touched a deep place in a gentle healing way.
Thank you, friend.

Ginny Hartzler said...

All these quotes fit together so well!!! I think I like the Tolkien the best!!

rjerdee said...

Perfect for autumn, the season of decay and dying.

joyce said...

Love the green and the red leaves together...perfect quotes as always

Lisa Gordon said...

These are beautiful, Susan.

Rick said...

Tolkien - a simple truth, to which believers should add '... and which we need not fear'.

Lovely shots.

Jeanne said...

Beautiful shots and thoughts!

Anonymous said...

Amazing POVs and thoughts on life. xo

Debbie said...

WoW...love that second image and what it represents!!

Leslie said...

I love that Tolkien quote.

pve design said...

Your images always are perfectly accompanied by such sweet words. Thank-you for your kind comments!
pve

caryjo said...

Yep, that's the only way we/I will be set free. Walking on His path is all that counts, forever and ever.

Anita Johnson said...

I loved this!

Jennifer Richardson said...

I love the falling leaves for just
that reason....I love the quote
"dying will be such a great adventure".
It's nothing to fear, for sure.
Thanks for sharing the bounty
of your seeing,
Jen