An especially apt quote for a friend of mine with brain cancer. She and her husband are of remarkable faith; it is sustaining them, allowing them to see the light through the crack.
Thank you! I have been struggling and this is just what I need. And what an unusual picture, it has the element of both modern looking and old fashioned. I have never seen a grasshopper on a butterfly!
thank you for the prayer and my first thought when i enlarged to see the detail was Beauty and the Beast... one fine grasshopper clinging to that wonderful rose
Beautiful photo but the grasshopper is a very destructive insect and has eaten many holes in my roses. I just plucked on off a rose this morning. His demise is not mourned and yet your caption is so apt. Hang on.
It seems like the grasshoppers are hopping crazy around here lately! I love this little hanger-oner. Lovely, Susan. Thinking of you today. Sending love and prayers your way.
26 comments:
you hang on so well, friend.
thanks for this beautiful share,
Jennifer
An especially apt quote for a friend of mine with brain cancer. She and her husband are of remarkable faith; it is sustaining them, allowing them to see the light through the crack.
Very beautiful.
Thank you! I have been struggling and this is just what I need. And what an unusual picture, it has the element of both modern looking and old fashioned. I have never seen a grasshopper on a butterfly!
interesting little hookie claws...
I enlarged the photo, whoa! That grasshopper was quite detailed.
Love it, Susan. Perfect prose for a wonderful capture.
This felt like such a gift, Susan... It's been a tough week here, so this is just what I needed. :o) THANK YOU! ((HUGS))
Yes, there are times...
Thanks for this lovely picture/words.
thank you for the prayer and my first thought when i enlarged to see the detail was Beauty and the Beast... one fine grasshopper clinging to that wonderful rose
A very apt and beautiful photo to illustrate this quote. I hope you are well, have a great weekend!
This is wonderful, Susan.
Have a fantastic weekend!
So true. Beautiful photo!!
What fitting words to accompany this photograph.....I want to keep this image in my mind so I can pull it up next time I feel like I am falling.....
I hope you have a wonderful weekend...
I hope you know what an inspiration you are to me and to all that come to visit....
So very true (and a beautiful photographic illustration, too.) Praying that verse for you, today.
Truth! and a beautiful image!
We have lots of 'hoppers' hanging on here!!
xo Catherine
Beautiful and inspiring post.
I have seen so many Grasshoppers lately.. Love the way you capture this one..
Beautiful photo but the grasshopper is a very destructive insect and has eaten many holes in my roses. I just plucked on off a rose this morning. His demise is not mourned and yet your caption is so apt. Hang on.
An unlikely pair....what a beautiful image!!
I love contrast of the green with the pastel pink ... lovely.
Hi Susan! So nice to be here today!
I love your photo, yes! Sometimes it's all I can do but to hold on and wait for his grace.
Happy Sunday!
Ceil
It seems like the grasshoppers are hopping crazy around here lately! I love this little hanger-oner. Lovely, Susan. Thinking of you today. Sending love and prayers your way.
Susan, I always enjoy your beautiful posts and photos. You are an inspiration. Bless you.
HALLELUJAH!!! is a good word to use. YEP, it is!
Post a Comment