Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Dream A Little Dream" ~

 “I love the silent hour of night,
 for blissful dreams may then arise,
 revealing to my
charmed sight
(a little click will enlarge)
 what may not bless my waking eyes.”
Anne Bronte
*  *  *
a weed grows
boldly through the deck

29 comments:

Debby Ray said...

You know that weeds are some of my favorite things! Lovely!

Anonymous said...

it followed the light that came through the crack...

Anonymous said...

So very pretty, Susan.
Have a good night. Hugs to Callie.

Maureen said...

The progression from dark to light is lovely!

Nancy said...

I love the way you paired the dream progression with the light in the photos...

Valerie Kamikubo said...

I love the progression of photos here. I wish that I was as tenacious as some of the weeds growing around my home.

Ginny Hartzler said...

I like this Bronte poem, and also how soft you have made this weed look.

Tracy said...

LOVELY musings by Anne Bronte! I'm having a hard time with night lately... so many thoughts... But I will take Anne's advice and sweet what happens. :o) Happy Week, Susan ((HUGS)) P.S. From this week I’ll be taking an extended digital sabbatical due to health reasons. But I hope to be around when I can.

Joan Elizabeth said...

Naughty weed. But don't they have a way of looking pretty nonetheless.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

a beautiful weed, I do so love weeds and that first photo when enlarged i can see it is lavender colored and all those tiny details. God knew what he was doing when he created weeds.

Jennifer Richardson said...

weeds are so especially beautiful
this time of year, that time of light.
thanks for opening our eyes to it all,
Jennifer

Leslie said...

It's very persevering, isn't it?

Connie said...

One man's weeds are another man's flowers :)

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Weeds can be pretty

Vicky said...

Beautiful perspective- I wasn't even thinking "weed," it was so pretty :)

Anonymous said...

Very dreamy indeed - pretty!
xo Catherine

joyce said...

and who said weeds are ugly...not I. Great quote once again.

Muffy's Marks said...

Pretty weed, no wonder it wasn't pulled out by its roots!!!

Anna said...

Really beautiful color, light, and form captured in these images, Susan!!! Weeds never looked so charming.
Happy week to you!

Amazing wonders in my life said...

Very beautiful

Ruth Hiebert said...

It may be a weed,but the beauty is still there.

Unknown said...

The light here looks beautiful..

Hugs~

Debbie said...

a beautiful evolution!!

i really do admire the weeds, they grow and thrive with no real "care" at all!!

Hazel said...

Filigree beauty!

caryjo said...

I love this... really made me smile.

Good job, Glorious God-job, again, as usual!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful light!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Lovely shots!

Relyn Lawson said...

You make beauty of everything.

Karen @ Pieces of Contentment said...

Beautifully done, delightful photos.