the summer
is almost spent
autumn advances
* * *
Nature gives to
every time and season
some beauties of its own;
and from
morning to night,
as from the cradle to the grave,
it is but a
succession of changes
so gentle and easy that
we can scarcely mark
their
progress
Charles Dickens
* * *

19 comments:
I have not read this Dickens quote before, it is interesting. How wonderful to have daisies in your yard!!
Hi Susan, Love these photos and the quote. Wishing you a nice Saturday.
Charles Dickens sure did describe the changes that nature and we go through...really well, of course. Pretty daisies
good morning, we have a little fall in the air, the temps went down 3 whole degrees. woo hoo for us. the daisy's are magnificent.. i would like to smell a litle cold fresh air from the North right now
One season behind us and another on it's way to enjoy....I love the daisy shots...
Gorgeous photos, nourishing words. What I know I will always find here. Thank you!
xoxo
I just love the changing seasons!! The images are so pretty, I really like the different perspectives!!
It won't be long now...
Transition, captured wonderfully. Went back to see posts, photos, and words I've missed. Thank you for sharing.
Such pretty photos. And a wonderful quote..
Hugs~
We had frost here yesterday. Fall is here!
xo Catherine
i like the friendly feeling of the daisy.
Hi S. Etole! So nice to be here today :) I am coming over from Karen's blog.
We are all feeling that swing in seasons now. I am all for it, I've got to say. I'm ready for coolness and pumpkins and football and leaves..well, all of it!
Good to meet you! Have a great weekend :)
Ceil
Amen to that! What I truly see you've captured is my favorite part of fall- the golden light! Gorgeous- I saw so much of it driving my oldest out to a cat fishing tournament down by the river out of town a ways. The fields were truly golden!
Susan~You have captured what it feels like when one season ends before the other has fully been welcomed. In my life, the change of seasons from mother to empty-nester has been the harshest change of all. I feel like I'm in a deep freeze winter. But I will focus on arrival of Autumn--my favorite season.
Your photos are gorgeous as always as they tell their story.
Thank you for stopping by this week and encouraging me that you will be waiting with me. Hope to hear from youngest soon and look for a time of healing.
Blessings,
Janis
Isn't that the truth. Every season has its own beauty and is constantly changing.
Everyone seems to know that I love roses,but Daisies are right up there at the top of the list.These are very pretty.
These shots are just lovely, and i love your composition on them!
"Nature" does, but truly it's GOD who does it. That's what we can count on, forever and ever.
Good sharing...as usual.
Post a Comment