The color of springtime is in the flowers.
The color of winter is in the imagination.
Terri Guillemets
* * *
As for man, his days are as grass:
as a flower of the field, so he flourishes.
Psalm 103:15
* * *
blessings for
a weekend of beauty
25 comments:
Indeed, very pretty. Ours to enjoy while the season lasts. Poignant text.
Loved your definition !
Very pretty, and blessings to you too! Have a wonderful weekend.
They are such beautiful trees in the spring time. Cherish those memories next January!
Absolutely beautiful blooms, Susan. God bless you this weekend. Give Callie a scratch on the head from me!
These are gorgeous! Hope you have a good weekend.
Ah - my very favorite color.
Ah - my very favorite color.
I am always filled with joy with the pink trees bloom! I'm so glad for you that winter is finally gone and spring has come.
There's nothing like crab apple blossoms, and your photos are gorgeous! You paired them with a perfect verse, and I love that quote. I need more imagination in the winter.
ours are all done blooming. waaaaaah.
I love the images and the connection to the reading
Helen xx
when i click on the photos, the detail is amazing on these beauties. the 3rd and fourth I like the blur with the focus in the middle, just points out how beautifully made they are
Beautiful pictures.
gorgeous in pink, very pretty images!!
happy weekend to you!!
Wonderful photos, Susan! I think God gave us all the glory of springtime blossoms to compensate for the perceived bleakness of winter. (Although Guillemets' quotation is a reminder of the many beauties that are unique to winter.)
So Pretty! I really like Spring colors
blessings to you, dear susan.
Aren't blossoms so wonderful? I bet they smell good.
xo Catherine
So, so pretty! Bless you Susan!
So glad your spring has arrived.
So glad your spring has arrived.
What a mass of beauty and spring cheer.
how do you do this, time and again?
someone oughta put these images and quotes in a book, ya know?!
blessings.
i'm so glad Springtime found you watching and waiting
with camera in hand:)
it's joy to see it again with you!
beautiful friend, i thank you,
Jennifer
Neat mix of Word and beauty. I so look forward to seeing similar when Linda and I arrive. Hope, hope, hope...
Post a Comment