Folklore has it
that when you kiss a frog
it will turn into a handsome prince
that certainly is a
as far as I
can tell
there has to be an easier way
to find a prince
* * *
hope you have an
enchanting weekend
* * *

19 comments:
I think I would be looking for a cuter frog..LOL!!!
Have a wonderful long weekend.
Very cute, Susan. Blessings to you this weekend.
Makes me smile. What comes to mind is, to each creature his own.
Have a wonderful weekend, Susan.
I love frogs....but I don't know that I would like to kiss one..!
Grimm indeed:)
Have a wonderful weekend Susie. Much love to you.
Adorable pictures! I am guessing the meaning of this is...if you are sympathetic enough to kiss a frog, then you deserve a prince? Because there HAS to be a meaning to it!
Tee hee :) You have an enchanting weekend too, Susan.
I'm thinking it might be easier to find a frog than a handsome prince. LOL. Have a great weekend!
LOL and hope you have a great weekend also
your little frog has a very nice green colour.
What a pretty frog in the top shot ... almost nice enough to kiss.
LOL! I kissed a few frogs when I was younger. They didn't turn into a prince. Haha!
xo Catherine
well this prince in frog clothing sure has beautiful markings. i have not seen one like this before. I am with you... on finding the prince. i would rather kiss a donkey....
Thankfully, I've found mine :-)
Grateful I'll never be in the position to have to kiss a frog to get my princess.
Cute pictures.....I found my prince 35+ years ago!!
Have a happy weekend!!
I don't know, I've yet to find my prince, maybe I should kiss a frog!
It is folklore. I've tried it---more than once. They were all frogs. :) You have a lovely weekend as well my friend.
This made me grin. What a treat!
Post a Comment