I love how the light changed the color of the daffodils and made them almost translucent. Beautiful and quite creative, Susan, as always. I have missed visiting you regularly.
I always think of jonquils in the same light as daffodils but they are not the same at all. We have jonquils beginning to flower in the garden now and we haven't even hit winter yet!
Specially meaningful to me as I belong to a theatre workshop group called "Shine On" which is for the over 50s.
At the moment we are working towards a performance for the Coventry Mystery Play Cycle which originated back in the middle ages. Our theme is re-creation with it's continual emergence of the light.
I don't know how you manage it, but your quotes and photos are perfectly atuned. You gave me another good idea for a photo - always looking for ideas:). Thank you!
Such a true and meaningful quote. I think as the world grows darker, it is more important than ever for us to shine light. I know you are having a wonderful time with Joanne!
Such a true and meaningful quote. I think as the world grows darker, it is more important than ever for us to shine light. I know you are having a wonderful time with Joanne!
39 comments:
Beautiful! I really appreciate the thought that goes into your stunning images and quotes!
Very pretty picture and a perfect quote. Wishing you and Callie a nice day.
This image is MAGICAL, Susan! What a great way to start the day with this sight. :o) ((HUGS))
I love how the light changed the color of the daffodils and made them almost translucent. Beautiful and quite creative, Susan, as always. I have missed visiting you regularly.
Gorgeous shot!
I always think of jonquils in the same light as daffodils but they are not the same at all. We have jonquils beginning to flower in the garden now and we haven't even hit winter yet!
Lovely!
The ambient glow from that truly casts a glorious light! Blessings on your week Susan~
that quote is so true. when i enlarged the photo, the flowers look magical with the sun shining through making them mystical magical marvelous
Oh this is stunning, and the quote matches the photo perfectly.....Peace in a post! Lori
Oh this is stunning, and the quote matches the photo perfectly.....Peace in a post! Lori
it's magical!!
Perfect quote for your lovely photo!
Beautiful - as ever!
Specially meaningful to me as I belong to a theatre workshop group called "Shine On" which is for the over 50s.
At the moment we are working towards a performance for the Coventry Mystery Play Cycle which originated back in the middle ages. Our theme is re-creation with it's continual emergence of the light.
Thank you. x
Such a weary world...
"The night is nearly over; the day is almost here. So let us put aside the deeds of darkness and put on the armor of light."
Love to you.
Beautiful picture. The candle gives it a warm glow.
Beautiful shining flowers!
Everything about this one is beautiful.
That photograph tugs at the heart---Beauty beheld in light--and such we are who live in the Light. Thanks friend for this truth captured and shared.
Love the light shining through the papery petals of the narcissi. It adds an extra quality to their own special glow.
Such glowing warmth!
xo Catherine
You light up the world.
I don't know how you manage it, but your quotes and photos are perfectly atuned. You gave me another good idea for a photo - always looking for ideas:). Thank you!
One of my favorite Shakespeare quotes.
So absolutely stunning.
Such a perfect quote for such pretty flowers. I do hope you are having a happy week.
Hugs~
Beautiful...I like candles
I think I said "Wow" out loud. (O;
"...in a weary world." yes. there are so many weary souls, and one simple act of kindness can make such a difference between darkness and light.
Such exquisitely beautiful...stunning light. WOW!
Susan, what an awesome photo to go with the Bard!
So beautiful!
Such a true and meaningful quote. I think as the world grows darker, it is more important than ever for us to shine light. I know you are having a wonderful time with Joanne!
Such a true and meaningful quote. I think as the world grows darker, it is more important than ever for us to shine light. I know you are having a wonderful time with Joanne!
your heart paints us the most
beautiful pictures...thank you:)
-Jennifer
Blushing.
So very beautfiul
Such beautiful light in this, Susan.
To say the least, that is really neat! Love it!
Post a Comment