Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sacred Gift ~

{click to enlarge}
Blessings
 for the  coming
 New Year
*  *  *
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,
 said the LORD,
 thoughts of peace, and not of evil,
 to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11


20 comments:

ju-north said...

Beautiful words to carry into the New Year! Every blessing to you!

helen tilston said...

I love this message. I loved John O Donoghue and miss him, he left too soon.

Happy New Year and continued blessings for what you do in these positive, meaningful messages

Helenxx

Anonymous said...

Blessings to you in the New Year.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Jeremiahs words are the best for the new year. Hope you have a blessed and happy 2013

Beth said...

Soothing, comforting words full of hope and promise as I head into a year of many unknowns and uncertainties. Thank you.

Christine said...

That is one of my favorite scriptures! What lovely and meaningful December posts you've put together, Susan. Such a treat! Happy New Year! I hope you had a blessed time with your grandson and your son and daughter-in-law. We had a quiet Christmas here, with just our own family.

Ginny Hartzler said...

Wishing you a warm and wonderful coming year!

Kerri Farley said...

Thank you my friend - I do agree with this quote.
Absolutely beautiful image!

Leslie said...

A lovely and hope-filled wish for the new year. Thank you for all the encouragement you bring, in your unique way. May it be returned to you, overflowing.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a most wonderful New Year!
xo Catherine

Claudia said...

each day is truly a gift, and so are you Susan! Thank you for your friendship this year, may the Lord bless you with a wonderful New Year!

Relyn Lawson said...

I just wanted to pop by and wish you the happiest new year. May your 2013 be full of blessings, laughter, and happy surprises. Thank you for being a blog friend and a joyful part of my life.

Hazel said...

Praise God that we can share the wonder of God's touch in this world.
Love and blessings. x

Lisa Gordon said...

What a wonderful message, Susan!
Thank you.
I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year.
I feel so fortunate to have met you here.
xo.

Louise Gallagher said...

Thank you Susan. What a beautiful gift your words and photo are.

happy new year!

Marilyn Miller said...

May your heart be overflowing with peace and wonder in the new year.

Dea Moore said...

We have this day...this sacred day. Thankful for the gift of days past and for this wonder day. So thankful for you Susan and for how you have inspired us to embrace beauty in the moment...

Anonymous said...

Some very wise thoughts for 2013 indeed!
xo Catherine

Jennifer Richardson said...

thank you for this beautiful blessing, friend:)
a year of glory and grace
to you,
Jennifer

caryjo said...

Neat, of course, as usual, etc.