Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Brief Visit ~

Enjoying a visit
from my
 on a delightful
 October
 blue-sky
kind of day
 without ever leaving
 the yard
she will only be here
until Thursday morning so
I plan to enjoy every minute
of our time together
*  *  *




34 comments:

caryjo said...

Thanks. I plan on enjoying it, too... IF you are nice. ;-) [You always are.]

Kerri Farley said...

Have Fun!!

Muffy's Marks said...

Good friends-- can't be beat, have a wonderful time!!

Anonymous said...

fun!

Linda said...

What a lovely day and what a beautiful place Susan. You two have a wonderful time.

helen tilston said...

Have a wonderful time with your good friend and enjoy the Autumn weather.

Helenxx

Ruth Hiebert said...

Time with friends is so special. Enjoy the brief time you have together and make wonderful memories.

Anonymous said...

Have a delightful time!

Claudia said...

Enjoy your sweet time together :)

Susan said...

I hope you have a wonderful time together!!!!

Steve Gravano said...

Have a great time and enjoy your visit.

SimplyDarlene said...

Then she's heading to my place... woohoo.

But once she sees my 80-pound puppy, she may hightail it down the mountain and back to town.

Hug each other for me. Go on. Do it. (please)

Love you.
Blessings.

Terra said...

How good to spend time with a friend.
Is that a wasp's nest in one of the photos?

S. Etole said...

Yes, Terra. It was the home of black wasps.

Joan Elizabeth said...

Autumn seems to draw visitors to our home too. Enjoy your time with your friend.

Anonymous said...

A visit from a long time friend is always a gift. Enjoy your time with her!
xo Catherine

Duane Scott said...

Have fun!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

a true blessing to have a friend for a visit. enjoy her stay.

Unknown said...

Such beautiful photos my friend. Enjoy your time with your friend.

Hugs~

rjerdee said...

Looks like a lovely autumn there...and you have plenty of things to enjoy together in your wonderful rural property.
Enjoy!

Leslie said...

have a WONDERFUL visit! love these scenes, reminiscent of november in illinois, to me (although we didn't have birch trees. those remind me of my aunt's home in michigan's upper peninsula.)

Vicky said...

Enjoy your time together! Friends are such a special blessing and I am so glad you have this time. I was noticing how late it seems the robins are staying, but these past few days I haven't seen any again...

VENTANA DE FOTO said...

Beautiful images of autumn. Autumn arrives and changes the color of the leaves on the trees. The leaves fall to the floor in a beautiful rug. In late autumn, the trees are bare. Autumn march to give way to winter,

A greeting from Spain

http://ventanadefoto.blogspot.com.es/

Glenda said...

Enjoy your friend and the beauty around you! I know you will!

Gayle said...

Have a wonderful time Susan! I'm trying to figure out how to submit photo's to The High Calling. When you get time after the company goes home, could you send me an email telling me how to do that and your experience?
Thanks so much,
Gayle

Lucille said...

Did the snow just melt away overnight? I'm glad you have blue skies for your friend's visit.

Carolyn said...

Such beauty surrounds you! Enjoy time spent with your dear friend.
Carolyn

S. Etole said...

Lucille, it took a few days for the snow to melt. It's been rainy and cold since Wednesday.

S. Etole said...

Gayle, the info is on its way.

Marilyn Miller said...

I hope the time has been delightful. Loving your photos from your yard.

Tracy said...

Hope you've been having a sweet time... BEAUTIFUL and fun images, Susan :o) ((HUGS))

Louise Gallagher said...

Hope you had a marvelous time!

Connie Smiley said...

You must have had a wonderful time, and all that beauty in your own yard! I love the robin in the fruit tree.

Debbie said...

old friends are best!! enjoy every single second!!