Friday, October 19, 2012

Grace ~


We still do not know
 one thousandth of one percent
 of what nature has revealed to us.
Albert Einstein
*  *  *
But my God shall supply
 all your need
 according to his riches in glory
 by Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19
*  *  *

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

perfecto.

Christine said...

A perfect pairing, Susan. Thank you for the truth and beauty. I pray you are well and have ample opportunities to enjoy fall blessings.

SimplyDarlene said...

great image... love the "wing" pattern made of sunflower seeds.

blessings.

Anonymous said...

A word I'm hanging on to! :) thanks, beautiful photo too... ~Pam, Apples of Gold

ju-north said...

Beautifully expressed!

Patricia said...

Love it, Susan. Absolutely perfect! Have a beautiful Saturday. Love, Patricia

Joan Elizabeth said...

What a lovely end to your beautiful sunflower. The Lord does indeed provide.

Steve Gravano said...

Beautiful Susan, He sure does provide.

Kerri Farley said...

Outstanding!

Anonymous said...

What an incredible photo for this reassuring verse.

Did Callie have her surgery yet?

MadSnapper n Beau said...

a beautiful natural feeder made my God for his little ones.

grammie g said...

Hi Susan..When I clicked on your post I saw Grace..set me back a touch since 'my name : }
I do so love your header and the chickadee on the sunflower head is precious!!
How does that verse go..something like if he provides for the sparrow of the fields, so shall he provide for you?? or something like
that : }
Grace

helen tilston said...

Thank you for this message of hope this morning

Helen xx

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

I'm always thrilled to hear nice.
This season is autumn favorite of the Japanese people.
Very bright autumn leaves are beautiful.
The ancient capital of Japan, please search Kyoto.
Great ancient capital of the world leads to impress foreign people.
I'm sorry I was wrong spell.
Japanese friends.
Ryoma Sakamoto.

Beth said...

Incredible match-up and just what I needed this morning.

Anonymous said...

Perfectly Beautiful Susan. His provision is perfect. Always. Encouraged to look closely everytime. Love this Saturday community. I am always encouraged and blessing by the art, the worship and the friendships.

Debbie said...

WoW, gorgeous!! nature does provide!!

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! And I like the colors on your header - pretty!
xo Catherine

Unknown said...

Your new header looks amazing. And of course I love your photo and your message.

S. Etole said...

Grammie G: Matthew 6:26 says - "Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?"

Dolly @Soulstops said...

love the pairing...Blessed Saturday to you, Susan :)

Louise Gallagher said...

It struck me this morning that everytime I look at one of your photos I am moved into that place of 'stillness'.

It is a beautiful place to be.

Thank you.

Gayle said...

Oh my goodness...I just love this! The message, the bird, the reminders.

Jennifer Richardson said...

isn't that amazing to think about
and yet i know in my heart
it's true.
such a beautiful shot, friend!
thanks for watching and waiting,
Jennifer

Claudia said...

Oh Susan, this has got to be one of my favorite shots of yours! And perfect pairing verse.

Lisa Gordon said...

What a great shot this is, Susan, and how fortunate you were to be able to capture it!

caryjo said...

I LIKE that! The words and Word and photo. Worth a grin.