Blessings to you as well! Your blog was one of the very first places I visited as I started my blog this year. I want to thank you for your encouraging words and kindness. =)
I wasn't sure what the flower was at first---I liked how you 'teased' us in the first frame. The concept of the new year unfolding like a flower's petals is a new idea to me--simple and beautiful. Your set-up was wonderfully creative as always. I would not have thought of that. I'm still thinking about the cords.
Thank you, Susan. You have been such a blessing to me this year through your beautiful photographs, well-chosen verses that touch the heart and your kind comments on my blog. Praying Ephesians 3.14-2 for you and your loved ones in the coming new year.
39 comments:
I hope and pray that this new year brings light and love and peace and beauty to you, as you have given it so freely to me and others here.
I love this theme of unfolding for the New Year, beauty in words and pictures.
I am blessed by this. Thanks, Susan.
Beautiful!
You amaze me - each post/photo is more lovely that the one before. Blessings to you and yours in the new year.
Wishing you Peace Health and Happiness for 2012!
Big hugs!
xo Catherine
I love this....maybe "unfolding" should be my word for next year....You always give me ideas.....
Beautiful thought to hold through the coming new year weekend.
The colors are "you"... so the inner beauty of your heart may well be touched. Lovely, as usual.
The interplay of light, shadow and colour is exquisite, Susan.
Beautiful photographs and beautiful sentiments..
Susan, beautiful. Beautiful.
wishing you the best new year Susan, and thank you for this year of friendship, inspiration and encouragement :)
so lovely ...I've enjoyed my year with you and wishing you the best of what the new year will bring!
Praying your year unfolds as beautifully as this. xoxo
Oh yes I would like that ... thank you.
Blessings to you as well! Your blog was one of the very first places I visited as I started my blog this year. I want to thank you for your encouraging words and kindness. =)
May the coming year be filled woth blessings for you and your family!
Wishing you a healthy happy New Year!
Yes! I too feel blessed by your photos and words.
A blessed and blissful New Year to you Susan.
Beautiful photos. You have blessed my heart this year and I am looking forward to the unfolding of 2012.
Happy New Year!
Carolyn
who knew rope could be beautiful. can't wait to see what new photos the new year will bring on here.
I wasn't sure what the flower was at first---I liked how you 'teased' us in the first frame.
The concept of the new year unfolding like a flower's petals is a new idea to me--simple and beautiful.
Your set-up was wonderfully creative as always. I would not have thought of that. I'm still thinking about the cords.
Always so perfectly beautiful Susan.
Wishing you His wise blessings in the coming year.
Thanks. Wishing the same for you in the new year.
Very nice pictures and poem.
This is a beautiful blessing.
Thank you, susan...
pretty bird and lovely poem :)
What gorgeous photos..
Hugs, Linda
You make the new year sound so promising! I hope you're right.
Happy New Year! Praying you will have health and joy in 2012.
what an artist you are ..my visits here are such a blessing ..looking forward to a very special 2012 ...
May each of us realize our inner beauty of our hearts!
Happy New Year - 2012~
pve
Beautiful photos and wonderful
comentary.
Thank you, Susan. You have been such a blessing to me this year through your beautiful photographs, well-chosen verses that touch the heart and your kind comments on my blog.
Praying Ephesians 3.14-2 for you and your loved ones in the coming new year.
Beautiful colors and softness in these photos. Wishing you a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Health and friendship to you in the New Year!
I so love the rose bud which is unfolding as the New Year.
Beautiful post.
Praying for a blessed new year for you in 2012
a very happy new year to you.....xo
a blessed new year to you dear sue.
an unraveling cord...clever. xox
Post a Comment