Ellie, the wonder pooch, stole the turkey carcass out of the garbage. I'd put it in a bag after using it to made stock and a soup, intending to take it out to the trash bin when I went out. I forgot it was there when she went out to the back yard -- the only difference is... she didn't leave any evidence!
Glad your's was cleaned up.... maybe the dog did it? :)
Yep. Chocolate is a real heart-drawing element. One of Dave's students gave us a 2-1/2 lb. white chocolate solid piece yesterday. I hid it in the freezer so it won't be right in front of our eyes ... and always in our mouths. The treat should last for quite some time... a real "kisser".
24 comments:
Oh how I love those chocolate little treats.. Love your photos..
Hugs, Linda
What a cute post! I "looked" at the white chocolate/peppermint kisses today but I did not buy them!!!! (there's always tomorrow)
Oh Susan, you are so talented, I really need to catch up on your blog....enchanting! I have stolen some of those kisses myself :-) Lori
i like photo #2...it has pizazz!
Your post put me in mind of the stolen kisses clip from Cinema Paradiso, surely one of the most most beautiful films ever made..
And by the way, Miss Susan, are you keeping an accurate count of your kisses...?
My wife doesn't have to ask; she knows who steals the kisses at our house.
This is just wonderful! Great photos.
I just ate all the kisses out of my grandchildren's Christmas stockings. I'll try not to eat the replacements.
J. - yes, but I'm not telling!
Kass - :-)
That could be my house!! Merry Christmas to you and those you love.
so much fun, so much beauty and all with stolen kisses. Merry Christmas. i forgot to say how much I love that little bird in your header.
tee hee!
Ellie, the wonder pooch, stole the turkey carcass out of the garbage. I'd put it in a bag after using it to made stock and a soup, intending to take it out to the trash bin when I went out. I forgot it was there when she went out to the back yard -- the only difference is... she didn't leave any evidence!
Glad your's was cleaned up.... maybe the dog did it? :)
Love:)
happy kisses to you, beautiful friend!
-Jennifer
What a great post, Susan. Who could not smile after visiting here?
I will have to write down that Chinese proverb!
I smiled all the way through this post. Someone has to taste that chocolate and it may as well be you.If I were there it would be me. LOL
hehehe... it just wouldn't be christmas without a few stolen kisses ;)
I love that Chinese proverb!!! it's a winner. now don't eat too much of those kisses Susan! happy day to you.
What a neat post.
I love that you can put a few pictures and a few words and it is so profound.
Thank you
BTW - what font do you use? I like the way it is so clean and easy to read.
Janet: the name of the font is Josefin Slab.
Oh yes - simply irresistible.
They are so hard to resist! This I know to be true! :)
xo Catherine
I loved every bit of this!
grins..
Yep. Chocolate is a real heart-drawing element. One of Dave's students gave us a 2-1/2 lb. white chocolate solid piece yesterday. I hid it in the freezer so it won't be right in front of our eyes ... and always in our mouths. The treat should last for quite some time... a real "kisser".
Post a Comment