You've cast these stanzas beautifully in the colors of Christmas. They seem to speak to loss and sadness.
These really make you think.
That was so...breathtaking and moving!
Very breathtaking.And the beauty is exquisitely haunting.
i have missed your beautiful words that always help me reflect deeply.
That's perfect, Susan.
"though sipped with bitters"I liked that. Could taste it, feel the shrinking back.
Hmmm! Beautiful and buried in the colors I enjoy. Causing some thinking. [Who ME??]
What a beautiful background. I like the laden with spirits of their own part!
Love it Susan - very beautiful and thought provoking...
Beautiful, truly beautiful and much, very much to reflect on.Andie
Very pretty and creative! xo Catherine
just dropped in to say hello, and as you blog pop up on screen is see you beautiful blog header that I love and think to my self ... gee I miss blogging.Thanks for reminding me of it beauty. Hopefully I be back in full swing soon.
beautiful photos of "ghost" lights
A tender drink you've mixed for us here. Thank you.
That sure makes you think!
Post a Comment
16 comments:
You've cast these stanzas beautifully in the colors of Christmas. They seem to speak to loss and sadness.
These really make you think.
That was so...breathtaking and moving!
Very breathtaking.
And the beauty is exquisitely haunting.
i have missed your beautiful words that always help me reflect deeply.
That's perfect, Susan.
"though sipped with bitters"
I liked that. Could taste it, feel the shrinking back.
Hmmm! Beautiful and buried in the colors I enjoy. Causing some thinking. [Who ME??]
What a beautiful background. I like the laden with spirits of their own part!
Love it Susan - very beautiful and thought provoking...
Beautiful, truly beautiful and much, very much to reflect on.
Andie
Very pretty and creative!
xo Catherine
just dropped in to say hello, and as you blog pop up on screen is see you beautiful blog header that I love and think to my self ... gee I miss blogging.
Thanks for reminding me of it beauty. Hopefully I be back in full swing soon.
beautiful photos of "ghost" lights
A tender drink you've mixed for us here. Thank you.
That sure makes you think!
Post a Comment