I bet it is a beautiful silence up where you are. Here we rainy, and the boys just ran upstairs to say the roof is leaking downstairs -huh?? I think I'd prefer the frost right now :P
Getting caught up again after being away for Christmas. Beautiful photos Susan, and your posts are always so fitting ! I've enjoyed visiting here throughout the year and hope to continue in 2011. Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog also.
I draw my sweater closer around me, for I can almost feel the COLD through the photos... and yet I don't mind for I am in wonderment...*sigh*... Can almost reach out & tough those heavy ice crystals in the last photo--beautiful, Susan! Wishing you & yours much PEACE, LOVE & JOY in 2011! ((HUGS))
The pictures are beautiful Susan but when I read the words, 'unhelped by any wind', I thought about how fragile those frost crystals truly are - kind of like us, don't you think? Andie
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It's always a reflective time for me, and your photographs and message match today's mood exactly. Thank you for your well wishes on my own blog - my life is a bit twisty-turny right now and I'm anxious to straighten it a bit with the new year beginning. I appreciate your gentle nature and encouraging messages. Thank you.
Happy New Year Susan! Today is 52 degrees and raining in Michigan - very unusual for this time of year! I think I like it - though the snow is certainly beautiful!
So so chilly! I love your eyes for beauty. Have been so blessed by them and your generous heart to share. Thanks and shiny new year to you and yours:) -Jennifer
34 comments:
So beautiful!
Silence can be a beautiful thing!
I hope you never get tired of hearing this, because I can't stop repeating it...
You are amazing!
oh so lovely...
that quote is so true. it snowed here (on Christmas!) and nothing shows me God's power more than a beautiful snow. thank you for sharing.
xoxo
Secret ministry. I love that.
Beautiful shots.
wow on the two teeny weeny pine cones, that is really special.
I bet it is a beautiful silence up where you are. Here we rainy, and the boys just ran upstairs to say the roof is leaking downstairs -huh?? I think I'd prefer the frost right now :P
Beautiful! Silence is silver!
Beautiful images of God's artistry.
Wonderful pictures, you seem to always find such tiny simple things and then you elevate them. That looks a lot like frozen fog to me.
ahhhh...sighhhh
!!!! I just uploaded all my similar pics from this morning.
I love that we are connected like this/that.
What an excellent series! They are all beautiful.
"Surely I have behaved and quieted myself, as a child that is weaned of his mother.."
To think that there is ministry in even the seemingly ordinary things of life.
The pictures are stunning Susan and the though so encouraging to me.
I especially like that third image. And the words: they're marvelous.
Buried here in a So Dak blizzard, these images remind me that the storm is part of something very, very beautiful.
Stunning.......wonderful.
So delicate. In the last picture, the icy snow looks like tiny, very fine feathers. Breathtakingly beautiful.
Getting caught up again after being away for Christmas. Beautiful photos Susan, and your posts are always so fitting ! I've enjoyed visiting here throughout the year and hope to continue in 2011. Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog also.
I hope you have a blessed New Year !
Happy New Year
I draw my sweater closer around me, for I can almost feel the COLD through the photos... and yet I don't mind for I am in wonderment...*sigh*... Can almost reach out & tough those heavy ice crystals in the last photo--beautiful, Susan! Wishing you & yours much PEACE, LOVE & JOY in 2011! ((HUGS))
The pictures are beautiful Susan but when I read the words, 'unhelped by any wind', I thought about how fragile those frost crystals truly are - kind of like us, don't you think?
Andie
The frost does indeed make for beautiful photos! Keep warm! xo Catherine
its simple ministry...
how do you do it
every time?
your posts minister so, to my soul.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. It's always a reflective time for me, and your photographs and message match today's mood exactly. Thank you for your well wishes on my own blog - my life is a bit twisty-turny right now and I'm anxious to straighten it a bit with the new year beginning. I appreciate your gentle nature and encouraging messages. Thank you.
Happy New Year Susan! Today is 52 degrees and raining in Michigan - very unusual for this time of year! I think I like it - though the snow is certainly beautiful!
Gorgeous images - love your header...Happy New Year Susan!
Gorgeous winter photos! Such detail! My eyes must get sharper!
Bundle up for the next storm.
Blessings to you as well in 2011.
Janis
So so chilly!
I love your eyes for beauty.
Have been so blessed by them
and your generous heart
to share.
Thanks and shiny new year
to you and yours:)
-Jennifer
Dripping with frosty delight! Your world so eerily similar to my own, and yet I find unique beauty in your offerings. New Year's blessings to you!
Frosted wonders.
True beauty.
beautiful
I wish we'd get a smidge of snow here to make it frosty pretty!
thank you for always leaving me such encouraging comments
you truly are kind
I have had such little time to blog
to write to edit to even see the beauty...
Post a Comment