A Big AMEN to that, Susan
what would we do if we never pick up the pieces? i agree completely.
Beautifully composed picture, Susan. And brave sentiments...
Love the quote - purty image, too!
What a lovely Christmas photo and this time of year is about dreams and fresh starts. I reminder not to worry if they don't come off.
Absolutely beautiful! It is so important to pick up a piece, even if it is only one piece because that is hope. Hope for the future, hope for re-growth and remembrance of a dream.Andie
Oh, I must write this down in my journal... We must keep dreaming, no matter what. :o) Happy Day, Susan ((HUGS))
A keeper.
I love this quote!xo Catherine
Beautiful combination of photo and verse.
Wonderful quote.Thanks Ruth
What a perfect marriage. Flavia's words and your photos.Beautiful!
It is good to not get fixated on one dream and exclude all others.Love the photo.
sort of has a humpty-dumpty ring to itjust like with Christ, One piece is enough!blessings
amen on the pick up the pieces, i am a big fan of 2nd chances and 3rd and so on, just keep on trying. LOVE the rocking horse
lovely. both verse and photo... i, too, love that rocking horse ornament.
so good to remember. so hard to put into practice. i will tuck it deep...
a wise quote indeed! Thanks for the reminder...
That sure is a beautiful picture!
Wonderful photo - reminds me of childhood which should always be full of dreams. And your quote is so apropos for us 'older folks' !
Beautiful photo and ornament. The words are so true and this is a good time to read them--when many feel broken going into the holiday season.I have a similar ornament that my son picked out when he was little--quite precious.
If one dream should fall ...Some dreams are like a vapor. It can be hard to even find a broken piece ...But because you reminded me, I'll keep my eyes open.
Oh! I love Flavia, too. Did you ever read any of her children's books? They are mini-marvels. I think you would love them.
I love this!
your tree is filled with lovely ornaments ..picking up pieces. a lifelong work ..
1995...fifteen years later with amazing dreams still. xox
Post a Comment
26 comments:
A Big AMEN to that, Susan
what would we do if we never pick up the pieces? i agree completely.
Beautifully composed picture, Susan.
And brave sentiments...
Love the quote - purty image, too!
What a lovely Christmas photo and this time of year is about dreams and fresh starts. I reminder not to worry if they don't come off.
Absolutely beautiful! It is so important to pick up a piece, even if it is only one piece because that is hope. Hope for the future, hope for re-growth and remembrance of a dream.
Andie
Oh, I must write this down in my journal... We must keep dreaming, no matter what. :o) Happy Day, Susan ((HUGS))
A keeper.
I love this quote!
xo Catherine
Beautiful combination of photo and verse.
Wonderful quote.Thanks
Ruth
What a perfect marriage. Flavia's words and your photos.
Beautiful!
It is good to not get fixated on one dream and exclude all others.
Love the photo.
sort of has a humpty-dumpty ring to it
just like with Christ, One piece is enough!
blessings
amen on the pick up the pieces, i am a big fan of 2nd chances and 3rd and so on, just keep on trying. LOVE the rocking horse
lovely. both verse and photo... i, too, love that rocking horse ornament.
so good to remember. so hard to put into practice. i will tuck it deep...
a wise quote indeed! Thanks for the reminder...
That sure is a beautiful picture!
Wonderful photo - reminds me of childhood which should always be full of dreams. And your quote is so apropos for us 'older folks' !
Beautiful photo and ornament. The words are so true and this is a good time to read them--when many feel broken going into the holiday season.
I have a similar ornament that my son picked out when he was little--quite precious.
If one dream should fall ...
Some dreams are like a vapor. It can be hard to even find a broken piece ...
But because you reminded me, I'll keep my eyes open.
Oh! I love Flavia, too. Did you ever read any of her children's books? They are mini-marvels. I think you would love them.
I love this!
your tree is filled with lovely ornaments ..
picking up pieces. a lifelong work ..
1995...fifteen years later with amazing dreams still. xox
Post a Comment