I love this! I had a similar picture of a titmouse bowing even lower than this and accidentally deleted it. I thot the same thing. He looked like he was praying. I just love this. So pure and simple and all that beautiful white snow. So perfect!
Christmas Blessings May His Peace rest in your household this Christmas and in the coming year
It's fun to see how perfect the photos are, especially when I recognize the exact place. How you could be so precise when birds can choose not to be, continues to be amazing. Loved it.
Oh the way this little one bows it's head and seems to pray a little makes me humble....just an amazing shot compared with your words. Have a blessed time. Dagmar
Have tears in my eyes, this is just so beautiful, Susan... It is snowing here today, such a gentle snow--almost like the distant sound of angels singing. :o) We have a good many gatherings & get-togethers in the next days, so visiting friends early this week in blogland. I hope to post again before the holiday break :o) Hoping you & yours have the happiest holiday season & wishing you all the best in 2011, my friend--So glad we "met" this year! ((HUGS))
Oh, Susan! Just look at that little guy! You are so gifted with that camera of yours. Of course, you know I could look at the birdies forever. Those black-capped chickadees are my most frequent visitors. I love their energy, those little sprites. Thank you for making me smile. And Merry Christmas, dear friend. Sending my love.
Hi I'm over from Sandra "Madsnapper's" blog. Great blog beautiful photo and message. "May every man's good, be every mans rule, and peace like a shaft of light, shine throughout the world" unknown.
40 comments:
Simply delightful ...
Have a joy filled, love overflow Christmas,
Sarah
I so love watching these little treasures.
Susan, thank you for blessing us with beautiful photography and words that nourish our hearts and souls.
May you have a joyous Christmas.
Grace and peace
How you put words on this screen that actually speak from the images...it is a treasured gift.
I wanna cup that bird in my hands...
Blessings.
May the peace and beauty of this season be always with you.
Peace on earth would be truly amazing. I hope you have a joy filled Christmas.
I'm hoping that bird will soon take flight again - and soar on its wings...
Peace, if only.....
Lovely. So peaceful.
Have a blessed Christmas!
Stunning.
Blessed Christmas Susan.
How wonderful that we can know this peace, not just at Christmastime, but all year through.
I love your contemplative images, your simple posts... beautiful, Susan.
Your image coveys more than can be expressed in words! Have a lovely Christmas!
Such a contemplative little bird. Matches the sweetness of the message.
You always capture the nuances so well. Peace on earth... amen.
shalom
in Jesus
butterfly wings
birdie wings
and angel wings
I love this! I had a similar picture of a titmouse bowing even lower than this and accidentally deleted it. I thot the same thing. He looked like he was praying. I just love this. So pure and simple and all that beautiful white snow. So perfect!
Christmas Blessings
May His Peace rest in your household this Christmas and in the coming year
Patrina <")><<
Oh! He really does look like he's praying!
what a marvel these little ones are,,just so very special here today ..
Bless that bitty bird.
Bless you.
Peace on Earth would be the greatest Christmas prayer every answered.
Beautiful photo once again.
It's fun to see how perfect the photos are, especially when I recognize the exact place. How you could be so precise when birds can choose not to be, continues to be amazing. Loved it.
What an adorable picture, it is so hard to snap a chickadee, they won't stay still!
A simple and beautiful image, and a simple and beautiful thought to match!!
The ultimate meaning of Christmas - Peace on Earth, forever ! A beautiful photo that captures the essence of peaceful.
Christmas peace to your and yours Susan. Thanks for the beauty and peace I get from visiting your blog.
Peace and love and joy to you and your family Susan.
thank you for filling my days with wonder and beauty.
Thank you for filling my heart with love throughout the year.
Oh the way this little one bows it's head and seems to pray a little makes me humble....just an amazing shot compared with your words.
Have a blessed time.
Dagmar
such an altogether beautiful
prayer and post, Susan.
I love this.
Thank you for sharing
from your gorgeous heart.
-Jennifer
Have tears in my eyes, this is just so beautiful, Susan... It is snowing here today, such a gentle snow--almost like the distant sound of angels singing. :o) We have a good many gatherings & get-togethers in the next days, so visiting friends early this week in blogland. I hope to post again before the holiday break :o) Hoping you & yours have the happiest holiday season & wishing you all the best in 2011, my friend--So glad we "met" this year! ((HUGS))
I'm attracted to the simple truth of your blog and also to your amazing photos.
Warm hugs to you, Susan.
donna
Peace on Earth would be a beautiful thing!
xo Catherine
This is so beautiful!
Merry Christmas!
I simply love chickadees -- and I love to him them sing, too.
Joy and peace to you and yours this Christmas, Susan. So honored to have "met" you this year. You bless me in countless ways.
Love,
Michelle
Beautiful - and amen!
And from your beautiful picture, all cration humbly bowed when Love came to earth.
Andie
Oh, Susan! Just look at that little guy! You are so gifted with that camera of yours. Of course, you know I could look at the birdies forever. Those black-capped chickadees are my most frequent visitors. I love their energy, those little sprites. Thank you for making me smile. And Merry Christmas, dear friend. Sending my love.
Hi I'm over from Sandra "Madsnapper's" blog.
Great blog beautiful photo and message. "May every man's good, be every mans rule, and peace like a shaft of light, shine throughout the world" unknown.
takes my breath away
part of my word verification is "pure". that's what this is - pure peace
such a sweet capture, my favorite bird...
Susan I actually just gasped.
This is my most favorite image ever!!
I want one for my walls.
Oh my gosh this is breathtaking.
Post a Comment