Incredible! Thank you for sharing your gift. Long day, but I just had to check your blog to see what delight might await me. You didn't disappoint me. Awesome!
Reminds me of women are from Venus, men are from Mars (although some might say a place a little closer to the sun or center of the earth or something like that). Incredible pictures. You are brilliant...truly! Jeff
I just love how you've expressed this with these images of deer. SO very perfect. And well done!
I think that's one of the hardest things in relationship (with humans), to feel that the words you speak to convey what you see, so dear, so close, so raw, are misunderstood or dismissed...
30 comments:
Incredible! Thank you for sharing your gift. Long day, but I just had to check your blog to see what delight might await me. You didn't disappoint me. Awesome!
Those pictures and Words! Just about as close to perfect as you can get.
Love, love, love it -- as always.... Thank you.
In a word, NO - ha ha ha ha
(that was answering your question)
Great shots - beautiful cute little deer!!
No, you are not alone. I am constantly trying to learn how to communicate better, so people (especially my husband) really understand what I'm saying.
Love this post - I have had one of those weeks with communication challenges - hope you have a great weekend.
Oh, that is sweet... even in the wild there's mix ups! haha... But what a magic encounter with these deer. :o) Happy Weekend ahead, Susan ((HUGS))
Maybe if we spoke the language of the deer, we would understand each other better.
Susan, gorgeous photos and how many times have I found myself in such circumstances.
I thought that's want you meant, isn't it? Love the deer photos wow!
Such sweet deer! Aren't they always so wonderful to watch?
Have a lovely lovely weekend Susan!
xo Catherine
absolutely not!!
we so hear through grids!!
These photos are perfect!!!
Susan -- this is precious and beautiful and as Glynn said -- as close to perfect as prefect can get!
What an amazing gift you have.
And... no you're not alone :)
Reminds me of women are from Venus, men are from Mars (although some might say a place a little closer to the sun or center of the earth or something like that). Incredible pictures. You are brilliant...truly!
Jeff
That is how I feel sometimes when my sisters refuse to listen to me!
Oh, what a fun post! Fun, but beautiful - and a true picture of what happens so often to us!
You have such a gift for this Susan! How delightful and I have to agree, this is as close to perfect as one could hope to get!
Always so delightful to stop by. Fun and also often thought-provoking. Lovely photos.
wonder
full
Blessings.
you are not alone in this,
heaven' s no.
oooooo,,, I love it!!! So true, so often. Your deer look a little different than ours do, ours have longer noses.(snouts)
amen. xox
perfect words to go along with perfect photos...how fun !!
it's kind of like when I say to me kids....I totally undermeant what you stood.....it makes them laugh !
oh, I can hear that stamping and hissing in the third photo. Love your interpretation.
you are so very cleaver, and evidently patient too - great shots :)
Beautiful - humorus - witty - you have it all in this one! As always, it's a pleasure visitng your palce.
Patrina <")>><
I just love how you've expressed this with these images of deer. SO very perfect. And well done!
I think that's one of the hardest things in relationship (with humans), to feel that the words you speak to convey what you see, so dear, so close, so raw, are misunderstood or dismissed...
Wish you could hear me chuckling.
How wonderful!!!
;^)
Susan, your photos are so wonderful with this!
And your new blog look is very lovely, and very you. I thoroughly like it.
Post a Comment