Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mercy ~



Mercy and loving-kindness and truth
have
met together
righteousness and peace
have
kissed each other
Psalm 85:10

27 comments:

Brian's Home Blog said...

That is so beautiful! Oh yea, the header is pawsome!

Maureen said...

Susan, the change is color is very nice, and overall the look is clean and spare. I especially like the mast.

And your image, as always, is a delight; the Word, beautiful.

Kass said...

This whole new look suits the tone of your messages and photography beautifully. Your choice of scripture with this picture is very pleasing.

ELK said...

somebody redecorated ..i think it looks fabulous! how you capture butterflies is an art...bravo!

Laura said...

I love what you've done with the place! Beautiful scripture too :)

Jeff Jordan said...

Susan,

I don't know how to compliment you any better than to say that I always feel inspired when leaving your blog in away that escaped me before I arrived.

Jeff

Mary said...

Oh Susan, it is always a pleasure to come here. Your blog, your photos, your words - you refresh my soul.

Blessings!

caryjo said...

Love it! Made me grin ... and sigh as looking forward to the colors and b-flies to emerge this spring...

caryjo said...

How did you change the background again? I'm trying....

S. Etole said...

Appreciate the comments on the new look ... it was a major "brain fritz" for awhile trying to figure some of this out ...

Joanne - it's one of the new templates Blogger has released with some color changes

cristie said...

such a pretty new look and lovely post. xox

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Susan, it's beautiful-the color the banner (yea!), the words. That butterfly on the flower is stunning.

S. Etole said...

appreciate your input on getting the banner sized, Jeanne ...

Anonymous said...

I like your new blog layout and colors ~ very nice!

Dawning Inspiration said...

Gorgeous header - so soft and peaceful... nice new blog look, too!

Connie said...

I also like the new layout - very nice indeed!

Unknown said...

love the new look, Susan,
I am so overdue....

and peace to you today, and always.

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Beautiful post and gorgeous new look!

Louise Gallagher said...

Hello Susan. What a beautiful reno! Everything is so peaceful and balanced and calm and inviting.

I love opening my computer in the morning and coming to visit you. You bring such joy to my world every day with your amazing photos and words.

Cheers!

Louise

Glenda said...

The soft blues and white fit your gentle, wise, and calming posts! You say so much - in such a powerful way - with just a few words and amazing photos. You are a blessing!

Your pic for this post so wonderfully depicts the beauty of His mercy and love and truth!

Kala said...

Beautifully composed image.

Steve Gravano said...

I love the new look and header photo.

Sandy K. said...

What a serene look you have created here. Visually appealing, spiritually warm. Thank you for sharing your gifts, and the Word.

Lisa said...

Stunning!
You are very talented!

kelvin s.m. said...

WoW... what a brilliant photo!!!:) I was mesmerized and can't keep my eyes out of it... i was nailed by the beauty and sincerity of this capture of yours!!! Cheers!!!:D

Good day!!!:)

Blessings!!!:)

>Kelvin

Kerri Farley said...

This is SUPERB!

Cynthia L. H. said...

Breathtaking beauty.
;^)