Some
things
just don't work
despite
our
best efforts
to
hold them together
~ ~ ~
does
mending
a
fitted sheet
with duct tape
qualify
me
for membership
in
the
Northern Minnesota Chapter
of
Rednecks
{no disrespect intended
for
Rednecks and/or users of duct tape
for
whatever purposes necessary}
{no disrespect intended
for
Rednecks and/or users of duct tape
for
whatever purposes necessary}
yes, it was temporary
no, I no longer have the sheet
yes, I know it's April Fool's Day
:-)
Have a good one!
28 comments:
fun post...thanks for the chuckle. xox
That's funny! I don't think our ducts or geese would like that tape!
This gave me a laugh this morning!
Funny! Happy April Fools' Day!
I don't know if it qualifies you for the Minnesota chapter, but, speaking from experience, it might for the Louisiana and Missouri chapters.
This is something the Duct Tape Advisory Council should see.
Haha! That's funny! I must say, I was surprised to think there was someone worse at mending things then me! But let's admit it... duct tape is a very useful 'must have' repair tool! :)
Have a lovely day Susan!
Tee hee! Funny and lightearted -- oh? Or were you seriously vying for membership? :)
smiling
Can't remember where I heard it this week, but seems to me some kids duct taped some kind of camera to a balloon and got some NASA type images of the earth...think of all the money we could save if the government would just recognize the ingenuity of us rednecks:)
A fun post! I've never thought of mending a sheet with duct tape!LOL
Have a good one today. And I'll better watch my steps today.
Dagmar
lovely header. thanks for the smile. needing one today.
haha. thanks for the laugh.
duck tape is good for holding stuff together though - why not a sheet?
Oh yes, and the Idaho, Oregon and Washington chapters would like to give extend a guest pass to their redneck chapter. I know. I am a spokesperson, even though I also use baling twine.
Love the humor. It must be in the air...
Blessings.
My husband's son, an artist, uses duct tape in the most creative and unusual ways. (He also uses it to wrap Christmas presents.) So, I say, whatever works!
Thanks for a fun post.
Good one!
Thanks for making me smile!
well heck yeah - a!! I use duck tape (yes I know) all the time! lol
Especially on my ole pick-up on the way to a Nascar race!!!!
BTW, we really do love NASCAR!!
This was a hoot Susan!!!
smiling here...happy day!
I love every post you write. Love your pics too. Keep them coming. God bless you!
lol! you made me laugh out loud!
xo
No foolin', I once helped a friend move and when we moved the box spring a ball of aluminum foil rolled out of a hole in the corner! I wonder what she was thinking - support? Duct tape (which now comes in lots of fun colors)always reminds me of the Red Green Show ;)
Clever...and funny, too!
Looks like something I'd do an then wonder why it didn't work.
How did I miss this? My husband's uncle was a millionaire. He would have done this. That's why he was a millionaire.
You are always a delight, Susan. My love to you!
Ha!
Love it :)
Post a Comment