Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Window Gazing ~

Arrested

by imagery

as I gaze

through

the windows

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snow is so pretty ~ but I am tired of it ~ are you? About 3 more months of winter for us here in Saskatchewan...sigh...

donna said...

Best to look for the beauty in winter like you've done in these photos. Winter can be long and hard, but oh so pretty.

Mrs. E said...

I like the view out your window. Actually, I'd be awfully glad I was inside from the looks of it!

Steve Gravano said...

Beautiful set, I like the contrasting tones.

Glynn said...

Beautiful photos, Susan. One looks like the U.S. flag.

Lucille said...

I like the snow and lace echoes. Great photos.

Tracy said...

Hi, Susan! Happy New Year! Great to be back from our trip and catching up with you here... Feeling jet-lagged and heart-fuzzy after a sweet Christmas, but good to be home and back in blogland. We can home to much snow too--70 cm/28 inches and -17*C/ 2* F! bbbrrr... Your photos could be from here! Lovely... Wishing you all the very best of love, peace and joy in 2010. :o)

ELK said...

beautiful...i relish windows and all the imagery they create!

Janet Oberholtzer said...

Wow ... you are living in a winter wonderland. Looks beautiful - as long as I'm inside staying warm. Hope you are warm also!

cristie said...

strong words...images that see the glass half full. xox

Vicky said...

I love your ability to see the beauty in it... its becoming easier to not see it and I need these reminders :)

Great photos... snow takes a very creative mind to capture well and that is what you did.

Dawning Inspiration said...

Lovely white snow... love the angle in the last one. I know a lot of people are anxious for winter to be over - normally I am too. This year - not so much. I love the cooler temps - last summer was scorching!

Brian's Home Blog said...

I like to look at the snow...you make it look so pretty!

MedaM said...

Oh that really is lots of snow! But it really looks beautiful. Your photos are great!

Kala said...

The last image of the window with the white lace curtains and scalloped snow just outside it is just lovely.

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

I never grow weary of snow, or the patterns of a heavy snowfall. These are beautiful photos. I'd also like to say here that I never fail to read your quotes on the sidebar. They are always so inspiring.

Bill S. said...

What a storm you had. I love a good blizzard - for a couple of hours.

Devika Jyothi said...

Yes, winter wonderland as they say...very nice photos, Susan :)

wishes,
devika

Anonymous said...

cool captures.
you have a nice view of trees.