OH yes - that does it for me too - Dentists and me are not the best of friends ... even though I got my first cavity at age 40! Good luck to you! Cute, cute photos!
Love the humor here, Susan! And such sweet photos. I do hope your dentist appointment goes well! I've been blessed with good teeth, so not too many nasty trips to the dentist, mostly check-ups that sort of thing. What makes me want to hide under the covers? Annual gynie check, that'll do it! ;o) Happy Day!
For me it's the dermatology visit. The dentist hurts a bit, but having all those eye looking at my body is embarrassing. Squirrels make for fun photos.
What is it about the dentist!! I hate going!! And I put it off, put it off!! When I get there, and it's over I always say, "that was not so bad"! But, the next time around I still hate it!!! I am overdue for a visit!!!!! :/
your magical photos...they need to be published in a book , i think! and the dentist, yes. after the last appointment of torture/gas/mouth anti-clencher, i'm thinking pre visit either melatonin or xanex, anti-anxiety. i hope you don't have any DDS coming up soon!
Doing my tax return makes me want to hide! I love the squirrel is he a red one? They have red squirrels here in the Scottish highlands. Hope the dentist is kind and gentle.
The picture was taken through the dining room window...the squirrels have made a tunnel that comes up right under the bird feeder. Yes, I think it is a red squirrel. Their winter coats are much redder than they are in the summer time.
I'm with you there. And the smell of dentist's offices....yuck! I once went in after luch and they had popped a bag of popcorn during their lunch hour......the odour was vastly improved!
I've been meaning to return comments people have left for me over the last few weeks; I think I am getting over here for the first time! I love the formatting on your blog, the thought-nuggets to ponder with your photos!
Thank you so much for visiting me, for leaving encouragement for me at my blog, so often unreturned. You are a gift to me.
20 comments:
hahah! great photo for the words, Susan :)
for me -- its those, who see me smiling to myself....happens too often! but then, life don't stop there...we pass,
wishes,
devika
ps: dentist -- my sister is one, so its okay,
OH yes - that does it for me too - Dentists and me are not the best of friends ... even though I got my first cavity at age 40! Good luck to you! Cute, cute photos!
Love the humor here, Susan! And such sweet photos. I do hope your dentist appointment goes well! I've been blessed with good teeth, so not too many nasty trips to the dentist, mostly check-ups that sort of thing. What makes me want to hide under the covers? Annual gynie check, that'll do it! ;o) Happy Day!
For me it's the dermatology visit. The dentist hurts a bit, but having all those eye looking at my body is embarrassing. Squirrels make for fun photos.
Cute little squirrel ~ little tail in the air!
Hopefully your dentist appointment goes well. Don't be scared ~ it will be OK! Sending you warm thoughts~
What is it about the dentist!! I hate going!! And I put it off, put it off!! When I get there, and it's over I always say, "that was not so bad"! But, the next time around I still hate it!!! I am overdue for a visit!!!!! :/
oh that is a great shot to go with your hiding!!
your magical photos...they need to be published in a book , i think!
and the dentist, yes.
after the last appointment of torture/gas/mouth anti-clencher, i'm thinking pre visit either melatonin or xanex, anti-anxiety. i hope you don't have any DDS coming up soon!
Both the dentist AND the gynecologist make me run and hide.
However did you get those cute pictures of the squirrel? Looks like a red squirrel to me. Don't see many of them in our neighborhood.
donna
Doing my tax return makes me want to hide! I love the squirrel is he a red one? They have red squirrels here in the Scottish highlands. Hope the dentist is kind and gentle.
i hear ya!
The picture was taken through the dining room window...the squirrels have made a tunnel that comes up right under the bird feeder. Yes, I think it is a red squirrel. Their winter coats are much redder than they are in the summer time.
upcoming GYN appointment for me.
love the shots
I'm with you there. And the smell of dentist's offices....yuck! I once went in after luch and they had popped a bag of popcorn during their lunch hour......the odour was vastly improved!
The most charming of posts....
Thanks.
Too funny!
I've been meaning to return comments people have left for me over the last few weeks; I think I am getting over here for the first time! I love the formatting on your blog, the thought-nuggets to ponder with your photos!
Thank you so much for visiting me, for leaving encouragement for me at my blog, so often unreturned. You are a gift to me.
Blood tests. Love the squirrel. So much daintier than our grey ones.
to much to do and not enough empty space in a day. i need empty space.
hoping that the dentist did not hurt you, or do you still need to go?
How could you get so close to this little fellow. Great shot. He made me smile.
i'm with you on that one. xox
Post a Comment