So very true...the varied seasons, the diversity of nature....yet, so many times, i have felt death was better than life -- and finding peace in that thought...so seeing, even death seems a blessing,
that reminds of that dialogue in Troy movie..."Gods envy us....because we are mortals' :)
So very true...and something we should all strive to remember each and every day! Your words are always so inspiring - thank you!Have a nice weekend! :)
Absolutely beautiful photos and inspiring thoughts! I, too, love nature and snapping shots of the beauty around me. So glad I found your blog! And yes, we do have so much to be grateful for!
Beautiful image, and truer words have never been spoken. More people in the U.S. need to hear these words and breathe deeply - finding the inner peace. Thank you.
24 comments:
So very true...the varied seasons, the diversity of nature....yet, so many times, i have felt death was better than life -- and finding peace in that thought...so seeing, even death seems a blessing,
that reminds of that dialogue in Troy movie..."Gods envy us....because we are mortals' :)
Nice photo, as always, Susuan :)
wishes,
devika
Such a pretty scene, pardon me, I think my mind will wander around in there for a while. I hope your weekend is purrfect!
Yes, we do have a lot to be thankful for, so may things we take for granted.
So very true indeed!
Wonderful photo - we are supposed to get winter back this weekend. So much for all the dirty brown mud we have. It will be pretty again!
Beautiful! And blessings wished to you, too!
Now I'm addicted to coming to your blog every morning to be inspired by your words and photos.
donna
Peaceful
This image and words--such a thrill, Susan... So true! My toes tingle with the delight. Happy Weekend! :o)
So very true...and something we should all strive to remember each and every day! Your words are always so inspiring - thank you!Have a nice weekend! :)
So beautifully said! You have such a beautiful heart :) Stay safe and warm this weekend!
yes
so little, yet so much. thank God for perspective...
yes we do...the top three right here..i am thankful for your friendship too!
So very true indeed!
Wonderful and peaceful photo!
simply
beautiful
So lovely! I love your little squirrel in the previous post too! I'm counting my blessings.
Absolutely beautiful photos and inspiring thoughts! I, too, love nature and snapping shots of the beauty around me. So glad I found your blog! And yes, we do have so much to be grateful for!
Yes, indeed. And sometimes it is so right simply to take a moment and remember that! Thank you.
I agree - so very, very much to be thankful for.
Beautiful image, and truer words have never been spoken. More people in the U.S. need to hear these words and breathe deeply - finding the inner peace. Thank you.
Yes, we do. And it's important to remember that, and be thankful each day.
what a breath of fresh air coming here.
thankful for you
good words
yes, those are all things we can take for granted!
Post a Comment