Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Patience ~

Tuesday began 
all

gray and white

then the sun

peeked

through

what a delight

22 comments:

Devika Jyothi said...

What a delight - the photos, Susan :)

and words went so well,

wishes,
devika

Dagmar said...

Ohh blue skies are the best.

Pugelicious said...

I would love to see the snow one day. These photos are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures ~ hoping the sun stays out for you today! :)

Steve Gravano said...

Beautiful photos, I especially like the first one. I think it would make a great 1000 piece puzzle!

Mrs. E said...

Your frozen fog (?!) or frosty pics are amazing!

Kathleen Overby said...

Frozen lace. :)

ELK said...

how is it that the sky can be so blue...a miracle to savor! and the trees oh my goodness so artistic

Brian's Home Blog said...

Blue skies mean a brighter outlook!

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

A delight indeed! Those trees against that blue, blue sky. I felt truly present.

Connie said...

Your photos are gorgeous!

cristie said...

the most lovely snowy pics. and such a bright blue sky. xox

onesilentwinter said...

gorgeous. How i would like the snow to fall here today.

MedaM said...

What a delight those frosted branches against lovely blue sky! The frost on the trees looks like a lace or even blossoms. Beautiful photos; I like them all!

Dawning Inspiration said...

TRULY a delight!! Glad you got to capture it!

donna said...

I feel like the only person who hasn't experienced a dazzling frozen fog (at first I typed frozen frog)this winter.

That blue sky is beyond beautiful.

donna

beth said...

it truly has been magical here lately in the upper midwest, hasn't it ?

Relyn Lawson said...

Speaking of delights, this post is delightful. Magical.

Vicky said...

Ahhh... looks familiar and yet I sigh every time I see it... and yes, briefly the sun peeked out and then it was dreary again when I looked back out :)

James Owens said...

A fairy tale landscape ... and you capture it well....

Anonymous said...

wonderful captures Susan, and so much more fabulous with the blue ski!! It stayed cloudy down here in the cities.

georgia b. said...

wow!
a lesson in patience was just what i needed.

thank you for your constant encouragement. you are very much a blessing to me.