Coming
up
for air
the
dental appointment
is
over
the tooth was cracked
they did what they could
but
I'll
need to go back
for a crown
I am SO glad the hard part is done!
in the meantime
giving thanks
have you ever
noticed
how
the fear
is usually worse
than
the reality?


24 comments:
Dentists! Necessary! But not my favorite destination. lol
Yes, I've noticed that about fear/reality.
These images are gorgeous!
We are the ones who make hell and heaven within ourselves...as much as we succeed or fail -- we pass it on to others! :)
Good to know, you are through with the painful part, Susan :)
wishes,
devika
Oh so true ~ the thinking about it and the waiting for it just builds up the fear! So glad you made it through OK.
This little squirrel must be bringing you hours of enjoyment watching him. He is so cute!
He's already trying to figure out how best to steal my tomatoes -- I see it in his eyes!
I think the dentist chair is about the only place my fears are about accurate! Glad you are through the worst.
Love your squirrels!!
Yes...I have noticed that my fear is usually worse than reality - and that a lot of times what I worry about never comes to pass! Adorable shots of that cute little squirrel! Glad your appointment wasn't as bad....
So glad you are well and OK, Susan, and that the worst is over. Oh, yes, fear can be more crippling then the event/happening itself. Devika put it so well about heaven and hell. We create our own reality. I hope next time you go back to the dentist it will be with less fear. :o) ((HUGS))
Devika, that is so true. I glad your dentist visit wasn't too bad.
yes.sigh of relief...squirrel feels it to ;0
I have noticed that too...the only thing we have to fur is fur itself!
good to hear!
although too bad you have to go back.
Bummer! Hope it's taken care of soon!
Aww that is too cute. I want one.
Sorry about your tooth, ouch! You still managed to get some wonderful images!! :)
Oh you poor think, I dread the dentist. I think you'd need to need sedated me to get me there.
The little critter is cute
boy, you said that right !
I just had my third crown placed and even though I'm a dental assistant, I really don't care to have my teeth worked on...maybe it's because I know everything they're doing !
love the squirrel shots !
Ooooh, how cute this little guy is! I am simply delighted. Your photos are really fantastic.
Oh my....I thought you were talking about the little squirrel here, but it's about you. I'm so sorry I missed out. Well soon you will be cracking nuts just like this little youngster again.
He just looks like the one we have around in our garden. They're so cute.
Be well. Dagmar
So sweet of this fellow to share your story. A gorgeous creature and I'm SO glad the worst part of the dentist visit is over. I dread just going in for a cleaning...
That is a great photo! But those darn squirrels drive Boz crazy!
so cute.
how did you get that cute little guy to pose for you?
: )
Wow! You can say SO much in such a few words - a true gift!
I share your fear of trips to the dentist, and I agree that the fear is worse than the procedure.
Glad the worst is over, and it was not as bad as you thought!!
My daughter had a fear of needles. When we went to get her shots I could not tell her about them ahead of time because she would be a mess by the time it was given. She would have worked herself into such a state there was no consoling her.
Now the shots still hurt, but nowhere as bad as she thought!!!
Okay, I will schedule my dentist appointment!!!! :)
Post a Comment