Saturday, January 23, 2010

Little Ones ~

the
hands
of
the future

let's
hold them
gently
and
responsibly

23 comments:

Connie said...

So true! As the saying goes "when we teach our children we also teach our childrens childrens."

Steve Gravano said...

Well said and beautiful perspective, I love little hands.

Mrs. E said...

I love that little hand! (I think I love all little hands!!)

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Adorable. Your words are divinely inspired.

Patrinas Pencil said...

I take picture of hands too. All ages. Hands always tell a story. Little hands are our responsibility! We are their teachers and yes,gentle love is our responsibilty - to all people.

Nice thot provoking post. Thanks for sharing.
<")>><

Anonymous said...

And such sweet little hands they are!

ELK said...

a simple and poetic thought

joyce said...

I like little hands too. And I like the idea of our hands telling who we are. Maybe I should take a picture of mine & tell a tale.

Nikki (Sarah) said...

yes!!!!!!! Sarah

Anonymous said...

good encouragment

Dawning Inspiration said...

What sweet, sweet hands...

Tracy said...

Such gentle musing has such great power, Susan... The life in those little hands--much to ponder there! Happy Week :o) ((HUGS)

Jewels said...

What a great thought about a little hand. So true!!!

MedaM said...

I love a little hand and the perspective on this great photo! Wonderful lines, so very true!

Pugelicious said...

Aww little hands - thee is nothing quite like them.

Unknown said...

adorable.
gentle.
perfect

Glenda said...

A beautiful and challenging thought! Love your photography!

Anonymous said...

simple, yet beautiful

Memories Of Mine said...

Such a simple thing yet not always implemented by some parents. Maybe I'm just over protective but I just wonder sometime when I see children as little as 6 riding their bikes with no shoes or helmets at 7:30 - 8pm at night with no parent insight.

donna said...

Little people hands....luv 'em.

donna

beth said...

so sweet and so true....

cristie said...

precious little dimples. xox

Wildflower Studio (Michelle Dransart) said...

I love your words and precious photo. Those little chubby hand melt my heart!