Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dreaming ~

Dreams

can seem impossible
at times 

be encouraged

there
will be
a new season

19 comments:

Janet Oberholtzer said...

Thanks for the reminder ... winter doesn't last forever.

Dreams ... ah I love dreams, though many times I'm better at just dreaming than doing something to make it happen. But that should change now that my Dream Year (Info at my site) has begun. I had the first call with my coach and it went well. Now I have a an assignment, a schedule and a deadline. I'm excited about this. I needed some structure and guidance to get this book finished and he's already provided it and given me hope that it will get finished this year :)

What are some of your dreams?

S. Etole said...

Thank you, Janet, for stopping by. I saw the constructive comments you left at Dagmar's this morning and it makes dreams seem more attainable. My main dream at this point I suppose is to own a DSLR and to be able to get outside more once the snow melts. That is frequently the end of April here. I wish you well as you work on your writing project and look forward to reading about your progress.

Anonymous said...

Dreaming of spring indeed! And such beautiful pictures to help me visualize the posibilities. :)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Mrs. E said...

Love your superimposed flowers! Yes, spring is under all that snow somewhere!

cristie said...

powerful images to match the yearning. xox

Kathleen Overby said...

"You Can Never Hold Back Spring" - Tom Waits
The garden we know is there, we just can't see, yet.
You gave me hope this morning.

Dawning Inspiration said...

Nice thoughts to share...thank you!

Angie Muresan said...

Your photos are so beautiful, and your message inspiring. Here via Deb's site.

Lucille said...

Clever juxtapositions. I cannot imagine walking out into a spring garden. It's unusually cold for us.

Paul C said...

Wonderful imagery as the mid winter blues are starting to settle in.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Beautiful! I can't wait for the window whiffin season to roll around!

beth said...

I'm trying to be patient while waiting for the new season of spring....

I'm really trying....

wonderful photos !

Kala said...

Beautiful the way you've merged these images.

GailO said...

...such beautiful images!...You do lift my spirits:)

Dagmar said...

Owwww these colors are magnificent. What a wonderful job you've created here.
May there be always color in your life even in cold days my friend.

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Such beautiful reminders created in such a special way. I love this!

MedaM said...

This is so beautiful, creative and inspiring photos and words. Thanks for sharing.

georgia b. said...

oh, my!

that third image with the poppy is exquisite. {hehehe... at first i typed poopy accidentally, and then i went and fixed it. glad i caught that.} :)

i'm dreaming of spring and summer, too. so glad they always come back around, no matter how harsh and cold the winters get.

Toni said...

Thanks for the comment! I love these blends of flowers and snowscapes. gorgeous!