i really like that quote. the leaves have barely begun to change here but I love to watch the developing of fall color.
each one more beautiful than the next...that is so nice to see~
There are a lot of beautiful pictures on your blog... :-)
one of my favorite quotes of all time~
I'll take off my shoes. Lets walk together on Gods path to Heaven my friend. Gladd to see you see God as well in all that nature gives us. Guess we have a link here. Be blessed. Dagmar
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i really like that quote. the leaves have barely begun to change here but I love to watch the developing of fall color.
each one more beautiful than the next...that is so nice to see~
There are a lot of beautiful pictures on your blog... :-)
one of my favorite quotes of all time~
I'll take off my shoes. Lets walk together on Gods path to Heaven my friend. Gladd to see you see God as well in all that nature gives us. Guess we have a link here. Be blessed. Dagmar
Post a Comment