Monday, October 19, 2009

Focus ~

I  took this

when I meant
to
take this

and this

 instead of this

and this

 instead of this

It's all
in
what
you focus on
I'm learning
really
I am



8 comments:

Pugelicious said...

I like the last one - you did really well with this image. Horses are always beautiful to look at.

Mrs. E said...

Oh, I am glad to see others have blurry moments! That last picture is spectacular!!

ELK said...

you have some really pretty places to take photos Susan...you tell such a story

beth said...

I love photos like this and actually wanted to do a tutorial about focusing on my blog....

love love love the horses and turkeys !!

Anonymous said...

all lovely examples of "seeing" :)

Jeanne Frances Klaver said...

Ah yes, indeed! But don't discount those "mistakes." Sometimes they're lovely and produce unexpected surprises!

Unknown said...

I like the learning, and you are smart to post these "optional" views.
Perfect

spread your wings said...

love the horses. it's interesting how you have shown both views.