If trees could talk ...

I suspect this one
would have
quite a lot to say
would have
quite a lot to say
You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
will clap.
Isaiah 55:12
6 comments:
I'm not sure what it is, but I truly love old trees. They've withstood and endured, and done so in silence.
I think that tree could tell quite the story, too. Beautiful! When the tornado came through tiny town the devastation to houses was horrible, but the beautiful old trees it destroyed was tragic!
oh this is a great hymn as well..."the trees of the field will clap their hand as you go out in joy"
whenever i go meandering amongst the trees and along untrodden paths i look up and think that they are clapping to God.
my favourite tree is an oak tree. what is yours?
I favor the oak trees for their strength, endurance and character ... the birch for their serenity, grace and delicacy ... the pine for the beautiful way their branches dance and sway in the wind
What an inspiring and peaceful and sacred space here.
With a special community and simple deep truths.
So glad to have found you !
Post a Comment