Thursday, October 22, 2009

Light ~

The light you carry within
matters
someone needs to see

Let it shine
wherever
you
may be

{Be encouraged to visit Dagmar's lovely post on light}

9 comments:

Pugelicious said...

What a fantastic image. I just love the clarity of the foreground - it makes me think of my childhood where I would blow on the little things and they would disintegrate - it used to give me such a thrill. Thanks for the memory :)

georgia b. said...

this is a precious photo, s. so simple and lovely.

Unknown said...

you have a lovely blog too :)
I see that the connection is ELK ....
it's a big big world made smaller all the time :)

suzanna said...

This picture is outstanding- and it goes perfectly with your words.

Dagmar said...

Oh my thank you for the fact I inspired you. This picture is like it carries a magic light within and beaming into my livingroom right now. I'm gonna try to catch it in a minute :-)

beth said...

what a wonderful photo...I can feel the softness !

Jewels said...

I love this photo!!!

ELK said...

so very special through your lens ~

spread your wings said...

oh the softness here is amazing. a perfect little pompom