Thursday, October 29, 2009

Change ~

Here
in the States
this is
the week-end
we
turn back
our clocks
one
hour

~ Clocks ~
turn back
~ Time ~
has no turning back
~ Time ~
a privilege
an opportunity
a gift
with
a
no return
policy
~ Time ~
it's yours
for the spending
invest wisely



5 comments:

Heart2Heart said...

Thanks for stopping by the ARK this morning and leaving such a beautiful comment.

Great poem about our time change here in the states but something I look forward to each year, however I wish they would just stick with one time or another. It would make for easier days!


Love and Hugs ~ Kat

~*Michelle*~ said...

"invest wisely"

now that is good!

love your style..so happy God led me here today. :)

spread your wings said...

cool montage for the season

Mrs. E said...

I love the picture and the quote! Beautiful!

ELK said...

this is too cool! i like this time change ...always need 60 more minutes!