"It's always darkest before the dawn."
A quote my grandmother
often repeated
when things
were looking their bleakest.
A quote that came to mind
as I gazed through the kitchen window
early Tuesday morning
before the sun would light the sky.
And then,
as dawn danced across the heavens,
another came to mind.
He sends His angels as ministering spirits
... as flames of fire ...
and
watching the morning
unfold
took on a whole new meaning.
in the midst
of
the darkness
rest your mind
and
quiet your heart
and you may just hear
the gentle flutter
or
the mighty swoosh
of
angel's wings.
{Unknown to me at the time I was writing this, my son and his father, who are hundreds of miles from home, had hit a large buck, gone into the ditch and back out, and were miraculously unhurt. The same can't be said for the vehicle. Oh yes, He does give His angels charge over us ... just as He promised.}





6 comments:
oh goodness so glad they are OK...so glad for your poetry in photos!
oh..... those angels are always looking out for us....I'm so glad they are okay !!!
your words and photos for this post are just wonderful
Whew! What a gift—as you were being reminded of angels, they were guarding your loved ones. These photos have the soft movement of angels' wings. Beautiful
Wow, that is amazing!
lovely set of photos and praise the Lord for angels who never sleep!
Lovely series of photos. And I'm so glad angels were watching over your angels!!
Post a Comment