Saturday, September 13, 2014

A Friendly Stroll ~





In every walk with nature
 one receives far more than he seeks.
John Muir
*  *  *
I have a longtime friend visiting
 and we took an autumn stroll.
Many of you know her as 
AKA
Joanne Norton
 author of
 

20 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You saw all four seasons on your walk! You saw in order...fall, winter, summer, and spring!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. I wish you both a great weekend.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

it always makes a stroll so much better when it is with a friend. looks like your fall colors are about there now.. the second photo of the tree top is the kind of Christmas tree my mother always bought.

rjerdee said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...all that red and green...lovely, colorful stroll.

Lisa Gordon said...

These are so beautiful, Susan.
Enjoy every moment with your friend, and have a wonderful weekend!

Bethany Carson said...

I love the last photo of the beautiful flowers!

Ruth Hiebert said...

You found amazing beauty.I am sure the conversation was as lovely as the sights.

elizabeth said...

I'm so glad you get to spend time together!

Linda P said...

It must have been a lovely visit. Beautiful images from your time together with your friend.

Debbie said...

autumn, it's starting to happen and i am so excited!!

enjoy the time with your friend. she looks beautiful in purple!!!

Breathtaking said...

Hope you have a lovely time with your friend, enjoying the joys of nature together.
Warm Regards.

Debby Ray said...

What a lovely time you and Caryjo must had together. Such beauty in the photos you captured...the colors of changing seasons.

ju-north said...

Lovely to be able to share such beauty with a good friend!

Jennifer Richardson said...

You have such an early Autumn coming on....it's sweet pleasure
to share the fruits of your cooling:) Thank you:)
-Jennifer

Beth said...

These would all make lovely note cards. My favorite one is the first one---the vivid red leaves. Fall is definitely arriving! :>)
Say hi to Caryjo for me!

Muffy's Marks said...

Your photos say it all. Nature is so beautiful.

Dawning Inspiration said...

What a fun time you must be having! Love the images - such beauty.
And that quote is perfect...it's true! I always get so much more out of time in nature than just a walk!

Kass said...

Lovely sharing this stroll with you.

Linda said...

I've been thinking about the two of you. Hope you're having a wonderful time together. Such a beautiful walk.

caryjo said...

Susan, I had not seen this until this moment! What a blessing!! I've got to show Dave when he comes up; he's in his office downstairs. He'll smile. This is gorgeous re: me. I don't always look this good. Thanks SO MUCH!!!