there are days
that feel as though your
head is in the clouds
even though your feet remain
firmly planted on
the ground
* * *
"Spread love everywhere you go:
first of all, in your own house.
Give love to your children,
to your wife or husband,
to a next door neighbor.
Let no one ever come to you
without leaving better or happier.
Be the living expression of God's kindness."
Mother Teresa
31 comments:
beautiful fresh blossoms
i love looking at these
Pretty blooms and such a beautiful quote.
oh. and we have such cold and rain today i started the wood cookstove. it's almost june!
thanks for your lovelies.
What beautiful spring flowers, Susan!
Lovin' every bit of this, Susan. Thank you!
Beautiful pictures.It is days like that that bring the added smiles. Thank-you for bring me a day like that.
Lord, help me to be able to live out these words in my own life. Bless you, Susan
How beautiful, are they pear tree blossoms? It is a shame that Mother Teresa was never sainted, but there are certain criteria...
Beautiful crab apple blossom and I'm remembering the loveliness of Springtime, Susan.
You've brightened my rainy day! Sun's due out tomorrow, but today was one of those drizzly ones. So beautiful, thank you!
So lovely to watch spring unfold in your part of the world.
Sooo much LOVELINESS, yes!! And the Mother Teresa quote give me much to think about in how to love better, be more kind always... Happy Day, Susan ((HUGS))
so beautiful and I like the Mother Teresa quote and do wish that i could make sure every one that comes to me leaves happier.. hard to do
These are such beautiful photos my friend. And I LOVE the quote from Mother Teresa.
Hugs~
are they fragrant? looks so pretty.
Wonderful Post. Love the quote by Mother Teresa. She was truly a child of GOD.
the photos are beautiful, I think they are Bridal Wreath ?
So Very beautiful. I trees where I live have tiny buds but not blooming yet.
Gorgeous.
Ginny, Kamana and Snapper II, they have some fragrance. They are blossoms on an ornamental flowering crab tree.
You make everything come to life before my very eyes… I swear I can smell them through your photos! Our blooms are opening rather quickly and already starting to fade a bit- too quickly I am afraid. Glad you got these at the perfect time.
And a post filled with loveliness~~words and pictures.
And a post filled with loveliness~~words and pictures.
So beautiful your blossoms! My backyard was beautiful for 3 days - then the wind took all the little blossom flowers away.
Happy June!
xo Catherine
I echo those above...great quote!
Spring so fresh and clean ....
Oh, dear Susan. I have been away from blogging for ages. Yes, I've posted my weekly poem and list, but that's about it for months and months. I have missed visiting my friends. I have missed connecting. I have missed you.
It is so good to come back here and see that you are still savoring the best things in life. Still sharing your beautiful heart and real wisdom here. I have missed you, friend.
Oh, dear Susan. I have been away from blogging for ages. Yes, I've posted my weekly poem and list, but that's about it for months and months. I have missed visiting my friends. I have missed connecting. I have missed you.
It is so good to come back here and see that you are still savoring the best things in life. Still sharing your beautiful heart and real wisdom here. I have missed you, friend.
Beautiful shots. Love the depth of field and the amazing colors too.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
i always try to accomplish this as people will always remember the way you made them feel!!
gorgeous blooms!!!
it is so immportant to give love in your life.... Such lovely photos these are... filled with spring joy!
So much aliveness here it
puts fresh spring into the step
of my heart!
THANK you for that
and for all the goodness you share,
Jennifer
Spreading love is very important...and I'm trying to focus on that and do it right. Really am. She dun better, though, and I look forward to meeting her in heaven.
Post a Comment