(a little click will enlarge)
the arrival of spring
seems slow
this year
perhaps
it is
my patience
that is wanting
* * *
For the vision is yet for an appointed time,
but at the end it shall
speak,
and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it;
because it will surely
come, it will not tarry.
Habakkuk 2:3
* * *

15 comments:
I understand. I'm counting down the days until the lake opens for swimming.
I understand. I'm counting down the days until the lake opens for swimming.
I am sure you are beyond ready!I am amazed at the endurance of people this year in the north. We have SUNSHINE this week, it is coming!
Won't be long now…
We finally have spring, and so will you, and it is well worth the wait!
You'll so appreciate it when Spring arrives. Susan. Every blessing.
Need not wait so long. It is on the way!
it is a hard wait this year, winter was long, brutial and unwilling to leave. we had 2 wonderful spring days. 84 degrees yesterday, 82 today. geezzzzzz, i wish it had hung around like winter!!!
lovely image today!!
Susan, patience is definitely something that I struggle with at times...and you are right, spring was slow in coming for everyone I think. Well, here in NC, we are finally lush and green and the long, cold winter (and early spring) are but a faint memory.
Oh what an encouraging verse! Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a blessed day.
yes, it IS hard to wait patiently for the new beginnings…
I think almost everyone is beyond ready for spring to be here this year. Here, it arrived at the end of last week. Everything is such a beautiful green right now.
Wishing you a wonderful evening, Susan.
I think we are so impatient about arrival of spring ( I am) that it seems that spring isn't in a hurry.
Very gentle spring colors and a wonderful blue sky.
Waiting is not my strong point either and spring seems to be taking its time,but come it will.
And, as usual, you grabbed me through Habakkuk. Love that Book.
Post a Comment