Wednesday, April 2, 2014

There Will Be Flowers ~

(click to enlarge)
I planted, Apollos watered,
 but God was
 causing the growth.
 So then neither the one who plants
 nor the one who waters
 is anything,
 but God who causes
 the growth.
*  *  *
soon there will be flowers
and color and growth
but first
came
 the planting
 

23 comments:

Brandee Shafer said...

Spring! Spring is springing! I know you're so glad.

Debbie said...

Watching spring unfold and blossom, it's a beautiful thing!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Love these quotes. You can make anything appear dreamy and mysterious!

Carol Garvin said...

I'm singing His praise as the world awakens, and I can hardly wait to start planting things!

Anonymous said...

God is the man who does everything. I love the verse. Meaningful verse!

Linda P said...

So many lessons to learn from nature about life and from the Word.

Joan Elizabeth said...

Happy planting!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

and the things i love the most are the plants i don't have to plant, but the ones that plant themselves and grow by God's water... this is a awesome photo and love the quote....

Anonymous said...

Hope your snow is melting!
xo Catherine

Lisa Gordon said...

I always love the quotes you choose for your images, Susan.

I was jumping up and down this morning, when I saw the first hint of our snowdrops popping up.

Happy day to you!

Kaya said...

And all flowers will be beautiful! And this flower is beautiful also. Amazing and gentle capture!

Vicky said...

Such a great capture= the nuances of it all- so mesmerizing. I'm itching for the planting, the watering, the sunbathing, the smell of it all… oh the joy that will come with it!

Dea Moore said...

Yes, genius…Susy it seemed spring happened over night here…like a miracle that came while we were sleeping.

Dea Moore said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

I always long for the flowers, but, of course, the planting must come first. Such a great quote Susie and I always, always love the pictures.
Hoping the flowers bloom for you very soon now.

Susan said...

What God creates and grows is amazing isn't it? Love this post Susan!

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful verse and photo.

Hope you have a happy weekend my friend.

Hugs~

Susan Cowger said...

Seeds are miraculous. And they come in interesting packages. Bundles of hope. AND they require patient endurance, the core of steadfast love.

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

This is so pretty! I love to watch Spring!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Love the quote- and your header is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

seeds and planting it is...

Mersad said...

I have been planting this whole past weekend :) Lovely thoughts and a great image to go with them!

Lisa said...

You sure hit on a few good points with these . How true and God plants many many things not just outside.. Yes he causes growth.

Gorgeous. Im glad I read this today