Your quote is truly wonderful and I have copied it to share with my church. The grosbeaks are awesome!! To me, they look like house finches except for the huge beak of course. Very good snaps.
So thankful for the gift of color up your way…the birds and the early spring. We're having our spring dusting of yellow pollen and birds singing in the thickets. Love springtime.
I think I saw one here yesterday Susie. I can't be sure, but it looked so much like your picture. I'm glad spring is beginning to make inroads into winter.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to comment. It is a wonder to see God's creation do its thing! The birds are lovely and I've never been able to master photographing birds. Great job! Blessings. Sarah
How striking they are. I would not have known what kind of bird they are at all- so glad you captured them and told us about them. Its raining steadily today and a bit of sunshine soon will make big difference in colors. I pray that will be the case for you as well!
Have never seen this delight, very pretty little bird. Your quotes always enhance the splendid photography. I always think of the sparrow and now will have another lovely little bird when I think that His eye is on......sparrows and grosbeaks and each of us.
30 comments:
Your quote is truly wonderful and I have copied it to share with my church. The grosbeaks are awesome!! To me, they look like house finches except for the huge beak of course. Very good snaps.
Susan, I was going to say purple finches...but I guess not! And they are beautiful examples of His handiwork!
So thankful for the gift of color up your way…the birds and the early spring. We're having our spring dusting of yellow pollen and birds singing in the thickets. Love springtime.
Sweet post, Susan. God bless you this evening.
I think I saw one here yesterday Susie. I can't be sure, but it looked so much like your picture.
I'm glad spring is beginning to make inroads into winter.
What sweet little ones they are, Susan!
I wish you a wonderful week.
lovely quote. have a great day susan.
Beautiful images.
Your photography is so beautiful and your subjects delightful!
I like that rosy color they have, so cute... and glad your spring is there and bringing in the birds to watch and photograph
I'm going to put out the rest of my bird feeders this weekend to entice the bird friends home! Exciting!
xo Catherine
Is there still snow on the ground? I hope not.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to comment. It is a wonder to see God's creation do its thing! The birds are lovely and I've never been able to master photographing birds. Great job! Blessings. Sarah
The snow is gone, Lucille. Waiting for some leaves, etc. to appear.
Such sweet, pretty little birds!!
How striking they are. I would not have known what kind of bird they are at all- so glad you captured them and told us about them. Its raining steadily today and a bit of sunshine soon will make big difference in colors. I pray that will be the case for you as well!
Waiting for spring to blossom. Seem so long. The beauty of a bird brings hope. Like Emily Dickinson said:
Hope is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
What beautiful color to greet you!!
love the quote. It's so hard at times to remember it. Love the bird!
Sloane gave me a pretty bird feeder for Christmas and I hung it outside my kitchen window. I love watching them!
Those are such beautiful little birds.
Spring unfolding in all ways--always worth the wait. :o) Happy Days, Susan ((HUGS))
Spring has returned and so have the small songbirds. Hooray!
So awesome to see and so very beautiful
So awesome to see and so very beautiful
A pretty bird. It must be lovely to see these pink feathered visitors in your garden. A good quote. This writer is new to me.
Really amazing bird photography. Lovely colors and clean and nice backgrounds. Love it.
Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography
Fantastic captures of this sweet little bird!
Have never seen this delight, very pretty little bird. Your quotes always enhance the splendid photography. I always think of the sparrow and now will have another lovely little bird when I think that His eye is on......sparrows and grosbeaks and each of us.
I love it, as usual. Made me smile, big time. Thanks.
Post a Comment